- Functional attribute of single-use bioprocessing systems for speedy R&D and pilot studies, with lower capital cost demonstrates prominence in drug development
- Limited number of potential substitutes for increasing patent expiry of blockbuster molecules stimulates adoption of single-use bioprocessing systems
WILMINGTON, Del., Sept. 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A recent single-use bioprocessing systems market demand analysis underscores paradigm shift in adoption of single-use technologies in the last two decades has spurred growth prospects. Large and small niche biopharmaceutical companies are increasingly adopting single-use technologies for manufacturing processes and technological advancements. Furthermore, prospects of adoption of single-use technologies from contract research organizations (CROs) and contract medical organizations (CMOs) due to their smaller facility, and operations under stringent deadlines is likely to open lucrative revenue streams in the single-use bioprocessing systems market. The revenue of single-use bioprocessing systems market was pegged at US$ 3.38 Bn in 2019.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=3753
A scrutiny of single-use bioprocessing system market trends points increasing expiration of patents of blockbuster molecules and growing demand for biologics to stoke demand. Attributes of quick turnaround time and cost-effectiveness of single-use bioprocessing system favors adoption.
Europe accounted for leading single-use bioprocessing systems market share in 2019. Highly organized healthcare industry, and early adoption of new technologies fuels the growth of single-use bioprocessing systems market in the region.
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – Key Findings of the Report
- Expanding ageing population susceptible to diseases such as such as hypertension, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases due to low immunity is leading to the increasing adoption of single-use bioprocessing systems. Need for effective clinical trials for treatment of diseases of this population spells demand.
- Key advantage of flexibility to enable customers to make changes and customize product as per their requirement creates ample opportunities in single-use bioprocessing systems market. Bioprocessing systems such as bioreactors and single-use bags and containers can be fabricated to serve specific requirement, depending on the application.
- Rapid adoption of single-use technologies in the growing number of therapeutic antibodies in phase 3 clinical trials in the U.S. is likely to boost single-use bioprocessing systems market size
- Functional quality of single-use bioprocessing systems to enable biopharmaceutical organizations to conduct speedy R&D and pilot studies attracts adoption. This substantiates prominence of single-use technologies in the R&D cycle of drug development.
- Bags product type held the leading share among key segments in the single-use bioprocessing systems market in 2019. Single-use bags are most widely used due to their application in several upstream and downstream bioprocesses such as mixing, fermentation, and sampling. Besides bioprocessing functions, bags are used in storage and transport, thus, are present throughout the process chain.
- Monoclonal antibody production application segment receives impetus from the number of monoclonal antibodies in clinical trials. Recent U.S. FDA approval and EU approval for monoclonal antibodies accounts for prominent share of monoclonal antibodies production segment.
- Vaccine production is projected to garner attractive share of the single-use bioprocessing systems market during the forecast period. Single-use technologies serve to eliminate concerns of cross-contamination, and enable quicker production set-up for vaccine manufacturers, especially at the time of outbreaks.
Ask for References – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=3753
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – Growth Drivers
- Growing prominence of single-use technology in pre-commercial manufacturing, which includes both clinical and preclinical scale processing is driving single-use bioprocessing systems market
- Rapid rise in adoption of single-use technology-based processes to supersede pre-commercial biopharmaceutical manufacturing underscores growth
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=3753
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market – Key Players
Some of the key players operating in the single-use bioprocessing systems market are;
- Danaher Corporation
- Meissner Filtration Products Inc.
- PBS Biotech Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Saint- Gobain
- Eppendorf AG
- Parker Hannifin Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Merck KGaA
- Sartorius AG
The single-use bioprocessing systems market is segmented as follows;
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market, by Product
- Bioreactors & Fermenters
- Filtration Devices
- Bioprocess Containers
- Sampling Systems
- Connectors & Clamps
- Probes & Sensors
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market, by Application
- Monoclonal Antibody Production
- Vaccine Production
- Plant Cell Cultivation
- Patient Specific Cell Therapies
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market, by End-user
CROs & CMOs
Academic & Research Institutes
Single-use Bioprocessing Systems Market, by Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Cancer Biomarkers Market: The global cancer biomarkers market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 31.4 Bn by 2031 and to advance at a CAGR of 9.9% from 2022 to 2031.
Trichoscope Devices Market: The global trichoscope devices market is anticipated to reach US$ 73.4 Mn by the end of 2031 and to expand at a CAGR of 7.3 % from 2022 to 2031.
Catheter Stabilization Devices Market: The global catheter stabilization devices market is anticipated to reach US$ 2.6 Bn by the end of 2031 and to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2022 to 2031.
Intraosseous Devices Market: The global intraosseous devices market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 778.9 Mn by the end of 2031.
Magnetic Resonance Imaging Market: The global magnetic resonance imaging market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 10.6 Bn by the end of 2031.
Nanorobotics in Medicine Market: The nanorobotics in medicine market is expected to reach US$ 12.6 Bn by the end of 2031 and to advance at a CAGR of 10.3% from 2022 to 2031.
Breast Tissue Markers Market: The global breast tissue markers market is anticipated to reach more than US$ 5.8 Bn by the end of 2031.
Dental Composites Market: The global dental composites market is expected to reach the value of US$ 59.3 Mn by the end of 2031 and to rise at a CAGR of 9.0% from 2021 to 2031.
Teleradiology Services Market: The global teleradiology services market is anticipated to reach US$ 26.4 Bn by the end of 2031.
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]