Control towers market is expected to grow by 2030 due to high adoption of big data analysis among businesses. Supply chain application sub-segment predicted to be highly lucrative. Market in North America region to witness more growth opportunities.
NEW YORK, Aug. 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, “Global Control Towers Market by Type (Operational and Analytical), Application (Supply Chain and Transportation), End-use (Aerospace & Defense, Healthcare, Retail & Consumer Goods, Automotive & Manufacturing, Information & Technology, and Others), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2030“.
According to the report, the global control towers market is expected to gather a revenue of $26,279.8 million and grow at 18.7% CAGR during the 2022-2030 analysis timeframe.
Dynamics of the Control Towers Market
Drivers: The growing demand for control tower solutions by businesses for precise forecasting, Business Intelligence (BI), enhanced organizational revenues, supply chain optimization, etc. along with the increasing implementation of cognitive technologies for operational efficiency are some factors to drive the global control towers market during the forecast period.
Opportunities: Businesses’ rising requirement for optimizing operational efficiency and capability by using technologies like big data analytics and artificial intelligence is the prime factor to offer abundant growth opportunities for the global control towers market by 2030. Moreover, control tower solutions provide greater visibility and cutting-edge data to businesses and perform real-time monitoring, thus further boosting the market growth during the analysis years.
Restraints: Data security concerns and high risks of cyberattack is the major hampering factor for the market growth.
Covid-19 Impact on the Control Towers Market
The outbreak of the covid-19 pandemic has had an adverse impact on the global control towers market just like most industries mainly due to strict travel restrictions and social distancing norms that forced several manufacturing companies to halt their operations temporarily. Import-export restrictions and travel bans led to disruptions in the supply chain and trade interruptions that majorly affected the revenue streams. These factors negatively affected the market growth amid the catastrophic chaos.
Segments of the Control Towers Market
According to the report, the global control towers market is divided into multiple segments based on type, application, end-use, and regional outlook.
- By type, the operational sub-segment is predicted to hold a dominant market share and garner a revenue of $20,721.9 million during the 2022-2030 forecast period due to growing demand for operational control tower solutions by larger systems with analytical capability. This type of control tower is highly used by trading partners in the supply chain to manage their daily supply chain execution activities. These factors are estimated to augment the sub-segment’s growth by 2030.
- By application, the supply chain sub-segment of the global control towers market is anticipated to have the highest growth rate and register a revenue of $14,756.5 million during the analysis timeframe due to rising demand for control towers for receiving factual information (an order’s status, logistical costs of a product, performance of a supply chain partner, etc.), centralized data solutions, etc. to enhance the visibility in supply chains. Control towers with centralized data solutions provide this information to the supply chains to handle the issues promptly. These factors are projected to bolster the sub-segment’s growth by 2030.
- By end-use, the automotive and manufacturing sub-segment is estimated to have a noteworthy growth rate and register a revenue of $6207.4 million due to high demand for control tower in the automotive and manufacturing sector to gather unstructured and organized data from an corporate’s tools, manufacturing lines, and other facilities. Control towers help in creating virtual dashboards to offer important details about the status and performance of manufacturing processes and transportation. These factors are anticipated to propel the sub-segment’s growth during the analysis period.
- By region, the control towers market in the North America region is expected to witness abundant growth opportunities and grow at 18.44% CAGR by 2030 due to the surging requirement of control tower solutions in transportation management systems and their extensive use by third-party logistics service providers to manage a company’s logistics and transportation network. Additionally, the increasing adoption of digitization and cutting-edge technologies to enhance organization efficiency is also predicted to uplift the market growth in the North America region by 2030.
Key Control Towers Market Players
Some key control towers market players are
- Viewlocity Technologies Pty Ltd
- o9 solutions
- One Network Enterprises
- Blue Yonder Group
- SAP SE, among others.
These key players are undertaking various strategies such as product development and enhancement, merger and acquisition, partnerships and collaborations to sustain the market growth. – Inquire here before buying the full report
For example, in April 2022, Microsoft, an American multinational information technology company, announced its partnership with Kraft Heinz, a global food and beverage company, to build control tower to address its supply chain disruptions.
The report also summarizes many important facets including financial performance of the key players of the global market players, SWOT analysis, product portfolio, and the latest strategic developments.
More about Control Towers Market:
- Control Towers Market to Observe Significant Growth Due to Technological Advancements and Company Acquisitions by Market Players, such as Amazon Web Services, One Network Enterprises, and Others
- A Short Guide for Supply Chain Control Towers: Definition, Importance, and Types
- How has Control Towers Turned out to be the New Definition for Borderless Logistics?
Some Trending Reports:
- Advanced Persistent Threat Protection Market: It is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 20.49%, by generating a revenue of $30,862.30 million by 2030 – Request an PDF Sample [300-Pages]
- Zero Trust Security Market: It is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 14.7%, by generating a revenue of $87,162.8 million by 2030 – Request an PDF Sample [350-Pages]
- Space as a Service Market: It is predicted to garner a revenue of $11,581.3 million in the 2021–2028, at a CAGR of 4.2% – Request an PDF Sample [250-Pages]
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]