NEW YORK, July 30, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — According to Technavio, incremental growth of USD 59.58 million is expected in the calibration management software market during 2021-2025. The report offers a detailed analysis of the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the calibration management software market in optimistic, probable, and pessimistic forecast scenarios.
Technavio reports offer customer landscape matrix and vendor landscape analysis that assists global businesses to obtain growth opportunities
Download Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. ACG Infotech Ltd., Ape Software Inc., AVL List GmbH, Beamex Oy AB, Business Analysis Ltd., CompuCal Calibration Solutions, CyberMetrics Corp., ETQ LLC, Fortive Corp., and Techgate LLC are some of the major market participants. The automation of the calibration process will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Calibration Management Software Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Calibration Management Software Market is segmented as below:
- Locally Installed
- North America
- South America
To gain access to detailed market landscape, vendor analysis, and future trends impacting the growth of the market, download a sample:
Calibration Management Software Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the calibration management software market in the Application Software industry include ACG Infotech Ltd., Ape Software Inc., AVL List GmbH, Beamex Oy AB, Business Analysis Ltd., CompuCal Calibration Solutions, CyberMetrics Corp., ETQ LLC, Fortive Corp., and Techgate LLC. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Calibration Management Software Market size
- Calibration Management Software Market trends
- Calibration Management Software Market industry analysis
The automation of laboratory instruments is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the threat of cyber-attacks may threaten the growth of the market.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the calibration management software market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Calibration Management Software Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist calibration management software market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the calibration management software market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the calibration management software market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of calibration management software market vendors
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Contract Life-cycle Management Software Market– The calibration management software market is segmented by deployment (on-premise and cloud-based) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Workspace Management Software Market– The workspace management software market is segmented by deployment (cloud-based and on-premise) and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Locally installed – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Cloud-based – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Integration of calibrators with maintenance management systems
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- ACG Infotech Ltd.
- Ape Software Inc.
- AVL List GmbH
- Beamex Oy AB
- Business Analysis Ltd.
- CompuCal Calibration Solutions
- CyberMetrics Corp.
- ETQ LLC
- Fortive Corp.
- Techgate LLC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report link: https://www.technavio.com/report/calibration-management-software-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/calibration-management-software-market-to-grow-by-usd-59-58-milliontechnavio-301344519.html