DUBAI, UAE, March 7, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The global whey protein market size is estimated to reach US$ 9.4 Bn in 2022. With sales growing at a robust 9.8% CAGR, the market valuation will reach nearly US$ 18.4 Bn in 2032. Increasing prevalence of chronic diseases due to lifestyle changes in the millennial population is driving the adoption of a high-protein diet, resulting in high demand for whey protein.
Whey Protein Market Size in 2022
US$ 9.4 billion
Whey Protein Market Value in 2032
US$ 18.4 billion
Whey Protein Market Value-based CAGR (2022 to 2032)
Rising awareness regarding balanced diets, and increasing consumption of protein for mass gain, strength gain, and weight loss across the globe is expected to continue spurring demand for whey protein.
Furthermore, rising prevalence of chronic disease due to changing lifestyles, particularly among the millennial population is fueling the adoption of whey protein in nutrition and pharmaceutical products.
Request a sample to obtain authentic analysis and comprehensive market insights at- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14349
In addition to this, increasing demand for sports nutritional supplements and rising health consciousness are expected to boost the market in the forthcoming years.
“Whey protein has a longer shelf life than other dairy products, allowing it to last for weeks while preserving its characteristic state, thereby driving its applications in bakery and packaged food products. In addition to this, surging adoption of whey protein in infant food will continue augmenting the growth in the market over the forecast period,” says the FMI analyst.
- Based on product type, demand in the whey protein isolated segment is forecast to remain high over the assessment period.
- Applications in the nutrition and pharmaceuticals segment will continue gaining traction through 2032.
- Europe and North America are the top two regions holding more than 60% of the total market share.
- India, Mexico, and the U.K. will emerge as lucrative pockets in the whey protein market over the forecast period.
Discover more about report analysis with figures and data tables, along with the table of contents. Ask an Analyst – https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14349
The global whey protein market is moderately fragmented attributed to the prevalence of numerous large and small manufacturers competing on price and quality. Some recent developments include:
- In June 2020, Arla Foods launched Lacprodan Hydro, a new whey protein ingredient for healthy ageing that has been clinically proven to slow age-related muscle mass decline.
- In October 2020, Carbery will release Optipep 4Power, a fresh hydrolyzed whey protein. It is specifically designed for high-intensity duration workouts.
Explore More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global whey protein market, presenting historical data (2017-2021) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2022-2032. The study offers compelling insights based on product type (Whey Protein Isolates, Whey Protein Concentrates, Whey Protein Hydrolysates), Application (Nutritional Supplements, Personal Care, Food & Beverages, Animal Feed & Pet Food), On Distribution Channel (B2B and B2C) and Application (Bakery and Confectionery, Extruded products, Beverages, Animal Feed, Dairy Products, Other Applications) across seven major regions of the world.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14349
Whey Protein Market Industry Analysis by Category
- Whey Protein Hydrolysates
- Whey Protein Isolates
- Whey Protein Concentrates
- Whey Protein Concentrate 35
- Whey Protein Concentrate 50
- Whey Protein Concentrate 60-80
- Food and Beverages
- Nutrition Products and Pharmaceuticals
- Feed Applications
- Eastern Europe
- European Union
- Latin America
- North America
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report- https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/14349
Key Questions Answered in the Report
- How much is the Whey Protein Market current worth?
- At what rate will the whey protein market expand?
- At what rate did the whey protein market grow between 2017 and 2021?
- Which are the countries driving demand for whey protein?
- Who are the leading players in the whey protein market?
- What is the Europe Whey Protein Market Outlook?
- At what rate will the U.S. Whey Protein Market grow?
Top Reports Related To Food and Beverage Market Insights
Animal Feed Probiotics Market: The overall animal feed probiotics market value is expected to reach US$ 6,997.2 Mn by 2031, growing at a CAGR of 8.4%.
Vegan Egg Market: The global vegan egg market is expected to reach a market valuation of US$ 1.6 Bn by the year 2022, accelerating at a CAGR of 8.4% by 2022-2032.
Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea Market: Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea Market value is expected to reach US$ 70.5 Mn by 2032, rising at a CAGR of 7.9% for 2022-31
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai, and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights,
1602-6 Jumeirah Bay X2 Tower,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
For Media Enquiries: [email protected]
SOURCE Future Market Insights