3M Co., Acme United Corp., and Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc. as major participants
NEW YORK, Aug. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market analysis report titled First Aid Kit Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 has been added to Technavio’s catalog. The report predicts the market to witness an accelerating growth momentum at a CAGR of 3%. Technavio categorizes the global first aid kit market as a part of the global healthcare equipment market. Our report provides extensive information on the value chain analysis for the first aid kit market, which vendors can leverage to gain a competitive advantage during the forecast period. The data available in our value chain analysis segment can help vendors drive costs and enhance customer services during the forecast period. One of the key factors driving growth in the first aid kit market is the demand from the sports industry. In addition, the provision of specialty first aid kits is another factor supporting the first aid kit market share growth. However, the limitations of the size and weight of first aid kits will be a major challenge for the first aid kit market during the forecast period.
For further insights on key market dynamics and their impact analysis, Request for Sample Report
- Impact of lockdowns, supply chain disruptions, demand destruction, and change in customer behavior
- Optimistic, probable, and pessimistic scenarios for all markets as the impact of the pandemic unfolds
- Pre- as well as post-COVID-19 market estimates
- Quarterly impact analysis and updates on market estimates
- End User
- Industrial: The first aid kit market share growth in the industrial segment will be significant during the forecast period. Safety regulations for industrial workers in many developed countries such as the US and the UK have contributed to the growth of first aid kits since these regulations ensure their presence and use during any emergency.
- Asia: 65% of the market’s growth will originate from Asia during the forecast period. China and India are the key markets for first aid kits in Asia. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The increasing participation of athletes in international sports events and fitness awareness among the population will fuel the first aid kit market growth in Asia over the forecast period.
- North America
Get Segment-based Insights and Regional Contributions as you Download Sample Report
The first aid kit market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-COVID-19 impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The first aid kit market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on the production, sustainability, and prospects of the leading companies.
The company operates in key business segments including Nexcare Office First Aid Kit and Nexcare Deluxe First Aid Kit. Nexcare Office First Aid Kit contains a variety of first aid solutions such as antiseptic towelettes, bandages, and first aid tapes. It also includes cold comfort instant cold pack, comfort strip bandages, and transparent dressings. Nexcare Deluxe First Aid Kit is a carry case type first aid kit, which is ideal for home and boat safety. It consists of cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) breather, splinter forceps, a variety of bandages, a compress bandage, and cold/hot packs.
The company offers first aid kits for industrial and safety supply distributors across the world. Some of its products include 10 Person First Aid Kits, 50 Person First Aid Kits, Pac-Kit Coaches First Aid Kits, Travel First Aid Kits, All-Terrain First Aid Kit, and Pac-Kit Outdoor Protection kits.
The company offers a wide range of first aid kits including ANSI-Plus First Aid Kit, Elite First Aid Kits, Welder First Aid Kits, Vehicle First Aid Kits, and Construction First Aid Kits.
First aid kits offered by the company include 20-Unit Standard Vehicle Kit, a Large Mobile First Aid Bag, 36-Unit Deluxe Vehicle Kit, and Small Mobile First Aid Bag, which contains all the essential first aid safety products.
The company offers a wide range of first aid kits, especially for sportsmen such as Coach’s First Aid Kit, Youth First Aid Kit, and Coach’s Team First Aid Kit. These kits include all necessary components required for an athlete during any incidence of injury. Components include basic bandaging, elbow bandaging, butterfly wound closure, and an instant ice pack.
Want to know more about the key product offerings and strategic initiatives, Fetch PDF Sample Report Right here!
- Which is the latest market trend taking the market by the storm?
- What are some of the most influential market drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DROs)?
- What are the historical and projected revenue values and CAGR percentage?
- Which strategic initiatives will influence competitive scenarios and define the market growth potential?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
- Who are the top market share contributors and their latest organizational restructuring plans?
Got more questions? Have all your queries answered in this PDF Sample
Animal Pregnancy Test Kit Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026
RNA and DNA Extraction Kit Market by Product and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024
First Aid Kit Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 3%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 86.39 million
YoY growth (%)
North America, Asia, and Europe
Performing market contribution
Asia at 65%
Key consumer countries
US, Japan, Germany, China, and France
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
3M Co., Acme United Corp., Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc., Cintas Corp., Cramer Products Inc., DC Safety, Fieldtex Products Inc., Honeywell International Inc., Johnson & Johnson, and Paul Hartmann AG
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Health care equipment market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces analysis
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: End-user – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by End-user
- 5.3 Industrial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Industrial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Industrial – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Commercial – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Commercial – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Individual – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Individual – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Individual – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by End-user
6 Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 28: Asia – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: ROW – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 35: Key leading countries
- 7.8 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 36: Market opportunity by geography ($ million)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 38: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 45: 3M Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 46: 3M Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 47: 3M Co.- Key news
- Exhibit 48: 3M Co. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 49: 3M Co. – Segment focus
- Exhibit 50: Acme United Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 51: Acme United Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 52: Acme United Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 53: Acme United Corp. – Segment focus
- Exhibit 54: Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 55: Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 56: Certified Safety Manufacturing Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 57: Cintas Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 58: Cintas Corp. – Business segments
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/usd-86-39-million-growth-in-first-aid-kit-market-size-with-65-contribution-from-asia—technavio-301607652.html