A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy consumer and retail industry press releases from PR Newswire, including Chipotle’s guacamole-making robot and a new Kim K-inspired energy drink.
NEW YORK, July 14, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the consumer and retail industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Chipotle Partners with Vebu to Test Autocado Prototype, A Robotic Solution to Guacamole Prep
Chipotle has unveiled a new avocado processing cobotic (collaborative robot) prototype called Autocado that cuts, cores, and peels avocados before they are hand mashed to create the restaurant’s signature guacamole.
- Alani Nu Partners With Kim Kardashian to Release Alani by Kim K
The collaboration features an exclusive, limited-edition energy drink called “Kimade,” which offers a refreshing twist on a classic flavor, Strawberry Lemonade.
- Lightly Fantastic: Truly Hard Seltzer Defies Gravity and Expectations With ‘Zero Gravity Bar’
Drinkers will experience the light, fun, and refreshing flavors of Truly while they sip, float and flip at 32,000 feet in the same zero gravity environment utilized by astronauts.
- Gerber® Announces Winner of 2023 Photo Search, Celebrating Generations of Gerber Babies
Madison “Maddie” Mendoza, along with her remarkable parents, captured the attention of the judges with a standout throwback submission and story full of love and resilience.
- Samuel Adams Names Funkytown Brewery as 2023 Brewing & Business Experienceship Winner
Proudly Black-owned, Funkytown Brewery was founded by childhood and lifelong friends Rich Bloomfield, Zack Day and Greg Williams who share a passion for their hometown of Chicago and home brewing.
- Domino’s® Introduces a New Way to Order Using Uber Eats Marketplace
The initial U.S. rollout of the agreement will begin this fall in four pilot markets, with ordering on the Uber Eats and Postmates apps anticipated to be enabled across the country by the end of 2023.
- Magnum Ice Cream and Luxury Jewelry Designer, Stephanie Gottlieb, Launch the More is More Jewelry Collection, Inspired by Magnum Ice Cream’s Iconic Layered Bars
The More is More Collection consists of six limited edition jewelry pieces that encourage individuals to indulge in expressing themselves through more layering, creativity, and customization on any occasion.
- Summer Savings Alert: Wendy’s Announces New BOGO for $1 Deal
That’s right – when fans buy one iconic Dave’s Single®, Spicy Chicken sandwich, 10 PC Nuggets or Medium Frosty,® they’ll get another one for just $1. A dollar never tasted so good.
- Harley-Davidson Releases New Apparel Collection with Jason Momoa
Released as part of Harley-Davidson’s H-D® Collections, a grouping of unique lifestyle apparel lines, On The Roam is dedicated to those who seek the untamed thrill of adventure and embrace the open road, empowering individuals to craft their own stories.
- Campbell’s® Adds Gluten Free Soups to Condensed Cooking Line
The new condensed options, available in Cream of Mushroom and Cream of Chicken, two of the brand’s most popular flavors, will help serve the nearly one out of five Americans currently avoiding gluten.
- Ayesha Curry Launches Sweet July Skin
A natural extension of the Sweet July brand, Sweet July Skin is a celebration of Ayesha’s Jamaican roots, featuring clean, simple, and effective products that offer a sensory experience to treat your skin to an island vacation.
- Taco Bell Revives Beloved Coin Drop Game Virtually
Drawing inspiration from the original countertop game, Taco Bell partner CataBoom leaned into the nostalgia factor to develop the contemporary version with the same satisfying retro feel, inspired by Taco Bell restaurant designs in the 2000s.
- Hard Rock Steps into Next Era of Lionel Messi Partnership with Launch of New Messi Chicken Sandwich
Inspired by one of the soccer legend’s favorite Argentinean dishes growing up, the new “Milanese style” Chicken Sandwich is perfectly timed to Messi’s historic entrance into Major League Soccer and more importantly, South Florida, home of the iconic Guitar Hotel at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Hollywood.
- FoodStory Brands and Paramount Consumer Products Bring Paramount Network’s Hit Series, Yellowstone, to Supermarkets
The line embodies the rustic, authentic experience of the Yellowstone universe and includes premium coffee, seasonings and rubs, meat snacks, and Angus beef chili.
Read more of the latest consumer-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNcnsmr, @prnfood, @prnbeauty, and @prnfashion on Twitter.
Catch up on all the latest earnings reports here.
Helping Journalists Stay Up to Date on Industry News
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
About PR Newswire and PR Newswire for Journalists
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-consumer-news-14-stories-you-need-to-see-301877131.html
SOURCE PR Newswire