DUBLIN, July 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Telecom API: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Telecom API estimated at US$248 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$771.5 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 15.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
SMS, MMS & RCS, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 16.2% CAGR and reach US$278.8 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the IVR/Voice Store & Voice Control segment is readjusted to a revised 14.8% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $77.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 18.4% CAGR
The Telecom API market in the U.S. is estimated at US$77.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$114.6 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 18.4% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 12.2% and 14.3% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 14.1% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$90.5 Billion by the year 2030.
Select Competitors (Total 130 Featured) –
- ALE International SAS
- Apigee Corporation
- Aspect Software, Inc.
- AT&T, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Google LLC
- hSenid Mobile Solutions
- Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
- Infobip Ltd.
- MuleSoft, LLC
- Nokia Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Orange S.A.
- Ribbon Communications Operating Company, Inc.
- Syniverse Technologies LLC
- Telstra Corporation Limited
- tyntec Group Limited
- Verizon Communication, Inc.
- Vidyo, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Telecom API – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Impact of COVID-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- COVID-19 Leaves the World in Shambles & Industries and Markets Upended: World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019E to 2022F
- COVID-19 Fast-Tracks Mobility Initiatives Jacking Up API Market
- WFM Employees as a % of the Total Workforce
- API Adoption to Aid Covid-19 Tracking
- An Introduction to Telecom Application Programming Interface (API)
- The Digital Revolution
- The Business Potential
- APIs Monetize Network Assets
- Telecom API and AI
- Opportunities with 5G
- APIs – An Essential Element of Modern Telecom Networks: Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Growth Drivers for Telecom APIs
- Developing Countries to Empower Start-ups
- Challenges for Telecom API Market
- Analysis by API Type
- World Telecom API Market by API Type (2020 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for SMS, MMS & RCS; IVR/Voice Store & Voice Control; Payment; Location; WEBRTC; and Other API Types
- Analysis by User Type: Enterprise Developers Lead the Market
- World Telecom API Market by User Type (2020 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Enterprise, Partner, Internal, and Long Tail
- Regional Analysis: North America, Largest Market for Telecom APIs
- World Telecom API Market by Region (2020 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Revenues for Developed and Developing Regions
- Global Telecom API Market: Geographic Regions Ranked by CAGR (Value) for 2020-2027: China, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, USA, Canada, Africa, Europe, and Japan
- Competitive Scenario
- API Development Gains Strong Ground in Telecom Sector
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Growing Role of WebRTC Augurs Well
- Rise in Demand for Voice APIs
- SMS, MMS, & RCS APIs Steer Overall Growth
- Internet Usage Patterns Widen the Opportunity for Telecom APIs
- Expanding Mobile Internet User Base & Consumption Bodes Well
- Global Mobile Internet Market (2020): Percentage Share Breakdown of Revenues for by Data Service Category Mobile Internet Category Revenue Composition (in %)
- Global Smartphone Subscription Breakdown by Technology
- Smartphone Usage Trends Favor Growth
- Global Market for Smartphones in Billions: 2016-2021
- Smartphone Penetration Rate as Share of Total Population: 2016-2021
- World Tablet PCs Market: Breakdown of Annual Volume Sales (in Million Units) for the Years 2013, 2018 & 2019
- Growing Uptake of eCommerce Enhances Opportunities
- Payment APIs Set to Make Big Gains
- Mobile Edge Computing Widens Use Case
- Market to Gain from Growing Adoption of IoT & M2M
- Global Number of IoT Connected Devices (In Billion Units) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020, 2022 & 2025
- Global IoT Market (In US$ Billion) by Industry for the Years 2018 and 2022
- Location-Based Applications Elevate the Demand Location API
- Increased Relevance of IVR Improves the Prospects for IVR API
- Growing Focus on Enterprise Mobility Management Augurs Well
- Key Benefits Encouraging Mobility Trend among Enterprises Ranked by Importance Attached by Enterprises
- Key Elements Targeted for Managed Mobility Deployments in the Short-Term Ranked by Priority Attached by Enterprise IT Departments
- Global Workforce Population (2009, 2017, & 2024): Percentage Share Breakdown of Employees by Nature of Work
- API in the Era of Artificial Intelligence
- Restricting API Misuse
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/uutnxi
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets