NEW YORK, Nov. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The scuba diving equipment market is estimated to grow by USD 809.72 million from 2023 to 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.53%. The scuba diving equipment market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer scuba diving equipment market are Apollo Sports USA Inc., Aqualung Trading, AQUATEC DUTON INDUSTRY CO. LTD., BEUCHAT INTERNATIONAL S.A.S, Cressi Sub Spa, Dive Rite, Diversco Supply, H2Odyssey, Head, Henderson Sport Group, Huish Outdoors, IST SPORTS CORP., Johnson Outdoors Inc., Marquee Brands, Ocean Reef Group, Poseidon Diving Systems AB, SEACSUB Spa, Shearwater Research Inc., TUSA, and Diving Unlimited International Inc. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download a Free Sample before buying
- Apollo Sports USA Inc. – The company offers scuba diving equipment such as Bio Seals, Bio Tank Lock, Belt Buckle, and Compass.
- Aqualung Trading – The company offers scuba diving equipment such as LEG3ND ELITE, OMNI, and PLASMA.
- AQUATEC DUTON INDUSTRY CO. LTD. – The company offers scuba diving equipment such as regulators, gauges, and LED lights.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
By Geography, the market is classified as North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa. North America will have the largest share of the market, with a majority of 31% contributing to the global market growth. The US, Canada, and Mexico drive the regional market growth. Furthermore, the growth in inbound tourism in these countries drives the growth. Additionally, market players in these countries invest in thermal wetsuits, which would encourage scuba divers to participate in the sport with ease and comfort inside the cold water. Download a free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Health benefits associated with scuba diving
- Key Trend – Surge in innovative scuba diving equipment
- Major Challenges – Seasonal challenges associated with scuba diving activity
- The offline distribution channel will account for maximum sales of scuba diving equipment during the forecast period. The demand for a personalized shopping experience is increasing among consumers who visit specialty stores. This is augmenting the growth of the segment. Consumers focus on shopping for different types of goods from stores with a wide variety of products and competitive prices, thus shopping from department stores, hypermarkets, and supermarkets. Therefore, market players in diving suits and other diving equipment are focusing on expanding globally to increase their consumer base.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View a Free Sample Report
The global underwater camera market size is estimated to decline at a CAGR of 11.68% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 3,641.16 million.
The South Korea – Scuba Diving Equipment Market size is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.24% between 2023 and 2028. The market size is forecast to increase by USD 30.03 million.
Scuba Diving Equipment Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.53%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, Australia, Germany, France, and Brazil
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Distribution Channel
7 Market Segmentation by Product
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/scuba-diving-equipment-market-to-grow-by-usd-809-72-million-from-2023-to-2028-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-apollo-sports-usa-inc-aqualung-trading-and-aquatec-duton-industry-co-ltd-and–301993053.html