NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ –The personalized nutrition market size is expected to grow by USD 6.47 billion from 2022 to 2027. In addition, the growth momentum of the market will progress at a CAGR of 10.94% during the forecast period, according to Technavio. The growing adoption of personalized nutrition products among athletes is notably driving the personalized nutrition market. However, factors such as low penetration in developing regions may impede market growth. The market is segmented by type (active measurement and standard measurement), end-user (direct-to-consumer, wellness and fitness centers, hospital and clinics, and institutions), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa). We provide a detailed analysis of 20 companies operating in the personalized nutrition market including Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corp., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Atlas Health Europe Ltd., Bactolac Pharmaceutical Inc., Balchem Inc., BASF SE, BIRON HEALTH GROUP, BlueDot Inc., Fagron NV, Koninklijke DSM NV, Nestle SA, Noho Health Inc., Nourished Official, Nutrigenomix Inc., Prenetics Global Ltd., Segterra Inc., and Zipongo Inc. The report offers an up-to-date analysis of the market, and to know the exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate, Request a Free Sample Report.
Personalized Nutrition Market 2023-2027: Company Analysis
Amway Corp: The company offers personalized nutritional products such as personalized supplements vitamin packs and kits. This report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Buy Now for detailed company information
Personalized Nutrition Market 2023-2027: Segmentation
- The active measurement segment is significant during the forecast period. This is the process of actively monitoring and quantifying various aspects of an individual diet and nutrition intake. It mainly comprises monitoring the types and quantities of foods consumed. Furthermore, features like monitoring other relevant factors that may affect nutrition, including physical activity, the amount of water, and any nutritional supplements consumed are also included. Hence, such factors drive the growth of the active measurement segment of the personalized nutrition market during the forecast period.
- Other segments include end-user (direct-to-consumer, wellness and fitness centers, hospital and clinics, and institutions).
- North America will contribute 37% to the growth of the global market during the forecast period. The regional market growth can be attributed to factors such as the growing awareness of health consciousness among many consumers in the region as well as the fact that they’re looking for options to enhance their overall health and well-being. Another factor that positively affects the regional market growth is the increasing focus on preventive healthcare in North America. Hence, such factors drive the growth of the regional personalized nutrition market in North America during the forecast period.
Learn about the contribution of each segment summarized in concise infographics and thorough descriptions. View Free PDF Sample Report
Personalized Nutrition Market 2023-2027: Key Highlights
- Historic Market Size 2017-2021
- CAGR of the market during 2023-2027
- Detailed information on factors that will assist personalized nutrition market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the personalized nutrition market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Forecasts on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the personalized nutrition market
- Analysis of the competitive landscape and detailed information on companies
- Comprehensive details of factors that will impede the growth of personalized nutrition market companies
The sports nutrition market share in South America is expected to increase by USD 1.33 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 8.50%.
The Europe nutrition supplements market size is projected to increase by USD 20.93 billion and the market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.74% between 2022 and 2027.
Personalized Nutrition Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 10.94%
Market growth 2023-2027
USD 6.47 billion
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
Performing market contribution
North America at 37%
US, China, Japan, Germany, and UK
Leading Vendors, Market Positioning of Vendors, Competitive Strategies, and Industry Risks
Key companies profiled
Abbott Laboratories, Amway Corp., Archer Daniels Midland Co., Atlas Health Europe Ltd., Bactolac Pharmaceutical Inc., Balchem Inc., BASF SE, BIRON HEALTH GROUP, BlueDot Inc., Fagron NV, Koninklijke DSM NV, Nestle SA, Noho Health Inc., Nourished Official, Nutrigenomix Inc., Prenetics Global Ltd., Segterra Inc., and Zipongo Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and recovery analysis and future consumer dynamics, Market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Historic Market Sizes
Five Forces Analysis
Market Segmentation by Product Type
Market Segmentation by End-user
Market Segmentation by Geography
Drivers, Challenges, & Trends
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/personalized-nutrition-market-size-to-increase-by-usd-6-47-billion-between-2022-to-2027–abbott-laboratories-amway-corp-archer-daniels-midland-co-and-more-among-key-companies—technavio-301940716.html