NEW YORK, June 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Interstitial Cystitis Drugs Market by Type (Oral therapy and Intravesical therapy) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW) – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025” report has been added to Technavio’s offering. With ISO 9001:2015 certification, Technavio is proudly partnering with more than 100 Fortune 500 companies for over 16 years. The interstitial cystitis drugs market share is expected to increase by USD 283.95 million from 2020 to 2025, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.06%. 36% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is a key market for interstitial cystitis drugs in North America. However, the market growth rate in this region will be slower than the growth of the market in Asia and Europe. The increasing cases of interstitial cystitis and a rise in research funding will facilitate the interstitial cystitis drugs market growth in North America over the forecast period.
For more insights on the region segment – Download a sample now!
The interstitial cystitis drugs market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying various organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. The interstitial cystitis drugs market report also offers information on several market vendors, including Astellas Pharma Inc., Bayer AG, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Novartis AG, Perrigo Co. Plc, Pfizer Inc., Seikagaku Corp., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Viatris Inc. among others.
- Astellas Pharma Inc. – The company offers MYRBETRIQ as an interstitial cystitis drug.
- Bayer AG – The company offers interstitial cystitis drugs such as Aleve, Aktren, and Aspirin.
- Johnson and Johnson Inc. – The company offers interstitial cystitis drugs such as Elmiron.
- Novartis AG – The company offers interstitial cystitis drugs under the brand Enablex.
- Perrigo Co. Plc, Pfizer Inc. – The company offers pain and sleep aids such as Ibuprofen.
- To know about all major vendor offerings – Download a sample now!
- Market Driver – Interstitial cystitis is characterized by bladder pain and lower urinary tract symptoms. The exact cause of the disease is unknown, but the disease affects many people, especially women. Interstitial cystitis is more prevalent in females and is associated with various comorbidities such as allergies, fibromyalgia, and endometriosis. Thus, the high prevalence of interstitial cystitis is expected to drive the growth of the market during the forecast period.
- Market Challenges – Currently, the global interstitial cystitis drugs market has only two approved drugs, ELMIRON and RIMSO-50 (dimethyl sulfoxide). These drugs are proven their efficacy over the symptomatic treatments. However, these drugs are expensive. Therefore, many patients use off-label drugs largely to relieve the symptoms of the disease. However, symptomatic treatments cannot completely cure the disease. Hence, the lack of the availability of approved drugs and the low therapeutic efficacy of symptomatic drugs are expected to limit the growth of the market during the forecast period. Furthermore, the pipeline for interstitial cystitis is weak. Most of the clinical trials are in their early stages currently, and these early-stage molecules will not be able to enter the market during the forecast period. Thus, the lack of approved drugs is expected to hinder the growth of the market during the forecast period.
To learn about additional key drivers, trends, and challenges – Read our Sample Report right now!
The interstitial cystitis drugs market report is segmented by Type (Oral therapy and Intravesical therapy) and Geography (North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW). Technavio report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the interstitial cystitis drugs market size and actionable market insights on each segment.
View our sample report for additional insights into the contribution of all the segments
The competitive scenario provided in the Interstitial Cystitis Drugs Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Interstitial Cystitis Drugs Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The anaplastic thyroid cancer drugs market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 5.44% and the market share will increase to USD 230.53 million from 2021 to 2026. Download a sample now!
- The topical drugs market share is predicted to value at USD 70.95 billion by 2026, at an accelerating CAGR of 7.73%. Download a sample now!
Interstitial Cystitis Drugs Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 5.06%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 283.95 million
YoY growth (%)
Performing market contribution
North America at 36%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Astellas Pharma Inc., Bayer AG, Johnson and Johnson Inc., Novartis AG, Perrigo Co. Plc, Pfizer Inc., Seikagaku Corp., Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., and Viatris Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Oral therapy – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Intravesical therapy – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Bayer AG
- Johnson and Johnson Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Perrigo Co. Plc
- Pfizer Inc.
- Seikagaku Corp.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Viatris Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/interstitial-cystitis-drugs-market—36-of-growth-to-originate-from-north-america-evolving-opportunities-with-astellas-pharma-inc–bayer-ag–17000-technavio-reports-301557798.html