NEW YORK, July 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market analysis report titled Industrial Automation Market by Product, End-user, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 has been recently added to Technavio’s catalog. The analysts at Technavio have categorized the global industrial automation market as a part of the global electrical components and equipment market. This analysis report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years. 42% of the market’s growth will originate from APAC during the forecast period with China and Japan emerging as the key revenue-generating economies during the forecast period. The strong industrial base and increasing investments in the power, water and wastewater treatment, and food and beverage industries will fuel the industrial automation market growth. In terms of products, the SCADA segment held the largest industrial automation market share in 2020. The segment’s growth will be attributed to the easy access to real-time data enabled by SCADA systems. This enhances the data-driven decision-making capabilities of plant operators, businesses, or governments.
For Segment-based Market Share Contribution and Regional Opportunities, View PDF Sample
Industrial Automation Market Vendor Analysis
- The industrial automation market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
- To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-pandemic impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
- The industrial automation market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on production, sustainability, and prospects.
- Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the industrial automation market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Top Industrial Automation Companies are:
- ABB Ltd.: The company offers intuitive human system interface solutions for the process automation industry such as AC 800 M, AC 500 PLC, and AC700F.
- Dassault Systemes SE: The company offers designing automation and embedded control systems.
- Emerson Electric Co.: The company offers industrial automation and controls solutions such as programmable automation controllers, control software, and automation software.
- Endress+Hauser Group Services AG: The company offers field instruments designed to control automation processes such as product finder, liquid analysis, and pressure measurement.
- General Electric Co.: The company offers automation and control services for power plants.
- Honeywell International Inc.: The company offers industrial automation and control solutions.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG
- Yokogawa Electric Corp.
Want to know about the product offerings and strategic initiatives from other contributing vendors, Request for Sample
Industrial Automation Market Dynamics
Changing market dynamics acts as a key catalyst for industrial automation market growth.
- Factors such as the fluctuating global prices of oil and gas and metals in the global market and the shortage of skilled workers have directly affected the overall OPEX and profitability of manufacturing companies while impacting manufacturing processes.
- As a result, the adoption of industrial automation has become significant for industry operators to sustain themselves in the global market. The use of industrial automation has further aided in minimizing the overall staff requirement per plant, thereby maintaining the overall OPEX under control.
- Furthermore, the shortage of skilled labor and rising labor costs have influenced the demand for industrial automation and robotics systems to improve productivity and minimize the overall OPEX.
Technical challenges are likely to emerge as a hindrance to market growth.
- Manufacturers and system integrators are facing design challenges in factory automation, with the increasing adoption of IoT-enabled devices.
- Although all these levels in Industry 4.0 have their set of designing challenges, the challenges related to control level designing are extremely complex.
- In addition, continuous product development and the introduction of advanced machinery due to Industry 4.0 have further complicated the challenges related to industrial automation design, especially in factory automation and smart factories.
- Furthermore, the fast-changing nature of the automation solutions industry affects the investment scenario and increases the CAPEX for industrial operators.
Download PDF Sample for insights on the impact analysis of other prominent market dynamics
Industrial Automation Market FAQs
- Which is the latest market trend taking the market by the storm?
- What are some of the most influential market drivers, restraints, and opportunities (DROs)?
- What are the historical and projected revenue values and CAGR percentage?
- Which strategic initiatives will influence competitive scenarios and define the market growth potential?
- Which regions & segments will garner massive revenue and emerge as market leaders in upcoming years?
- Who are the top market share contributors and their latest organizational restructuring plans?
Got more queries? Have all your questions answered as you Fetch this PDF Sample Report
Industrial Automation Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.93%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 60.15 billion
YoY growth (%)
APAC, North America, Europe, South America, MEA, APAC, North America, Europe, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
APAC at 42%
Key consumer countries
US, China, Japan, Germany, and France
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
ABB Ltd., Dassault Systemes SE, Emerson Electric Co., Endress+Hauser Group Services AG, General Electric Co., Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric SE, Siemens AG, WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG, and Yokogawa Electric Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table Of Contents :
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Electrical Components and Equipment Market
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 SCADA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: SCADA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 18: SCADA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 PLC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: PLC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 20: PLC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 DCS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: DCS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 22: DCS – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Drives – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Drives – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 24: Drives – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Sensors – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 25: Sensors – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 26: Sensors – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.8 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 27: Market opportunity by Product
6 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 6.1 Market segments
- 6.2 Comparison by End-user
- Exhibit 29: Comparison by End-user
- 6.3 Process industry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 30: Process industry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 31: Process industry – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.4 Discrete industry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 32: Discrete industry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 33: Discrete industry – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 6.5 Market opportunity by End-user
- Exhibit 34: Market opportunity by End-user
7 Customer landscape
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 36: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 37: Geographic comparison
- 8.3 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 38: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 39: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.4 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 40: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 41: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.5 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 42: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 43: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 44: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 45: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 8.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 48: Key leading countries
- 8.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 49: Market opportunity by geography ($ billion)
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 50: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 51: Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 52: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 53: Industry risks
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 54: Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 55: Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 ABB Ltd.
- Exhibit 56: ABB Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 57: ABB Ltd. – Business segments
- Exhibit 58: ABB Ltd. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 59: ABB Ltd. – Segment focus
- 11.4 Dassault Systemes SE
- Exhibit 60: Dassault Systemes SE – Overview
- Exhibit 61: Dassault Systemes SE – Business segments
- Exhibit 62: Dassault Systemes SE – Key offerings
- Exhibit 63: Dassault Systemes SE – Segment focus
- 11.5 Emerson Electric Co.
- Exhibit 64: Emerson Electric Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 65: Emerson Electric Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 66: Emerson Electric Co. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 67: Emerson Electric Co. – Segment focus
- 11.6 Endress+Hauser Group Services AG
- Exhibit 68: Endress+Hauser Group Services AG – Overview
- Exhibit 69: Endress+Hauser Group Services AG – Product and service
- Exhibit 70: Endress+Hauser Group Services AG – Key offerings
- 11.7 General Electric Co.
- Exhibit 71: General Electric Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 72: General Electric Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 73: General Electric Co. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 74: General Electric Co. – Segment focus
- 11.8 Honeywell International Inc.
- Exhibit 75: Honeywell International Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 76: Honeywell International Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 77: Honeywell International Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 78: Honeywell International Inc. – Segment focus
- 11.9 Schneider Electric SE
- Exhibit 79: Schneider Electric SE – Overview
- Exhibit 80: Schneider Electric SE – Business segments
- Exhibit 81: Schneider Electric SE – Key offerings
- Exhibit 82: Schneider Electric SE – Segment focus
- 11.10 Siemens AG
- Exhibit 83: Siemens AG – Overview
- Exhibit 84: Siemens AG – Business segments
- Exhibit 85: Siemens AG – Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: Siemens AG – Segment focus
- 11.11 WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG
- Exhibit 87: WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG – Overview
- Exhibit 88: WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG – Product and service
- Exhibit 89: WIKA Alexander Wiegand SE & Co. KG – Key offerings
- 11.12 Yokogawa Electric Corp.
- Exhibit 90: Yokogawa Electric Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 91: Yokogawa Electric Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 92: Yokogawa Electric Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 93: Yokogawa Electric Corp. – Segment focus
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 94: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 95: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 96: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 97: Information sources
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 98: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/industrial-automation-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-60-15-bn-at-an-accelerating-cagr-of-6-93—technavio-301589099.html