BEIJING, Sept. 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — A news report by chinadaily.com.cn:
President Xi Jinping delivered a speech at the Global Trade in Services Summit of the 2021 China International Fair for Trade in Services via video on Thursday.
Here are some highlights from the speech.
– China will set up a stock exchange in Beijing and build it into a major base for innovative small and medium-sized firms.
– China will promote the implementation of a negative list for cross-border trade in services across the country.
– China will share its technological development achievements with the world.
– China is willing to share development opportunities of the services trade with all countries.
– China supports Beijing and other localities in piloting the alignment of domestic rules with the ones in high-standard international free trade agreements.
– China will build digital trade demonstration zones.
– China will increase support for the services sector in countries participating in the Belt and Road Initiative.
– Peace, development and win-win cooperation are the “golden keys” to solving problems in international economy, trade and investment.
– China will explore the building of national demonstration zones to promote the innovative development of services trade.
– China will optimize the rules governing the services sector.
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1608011/1_President_Xi_Jinping_delivers_a_speech_Global_Trade_Services.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1608009/2_President_Xi_Jinping_delivers_a_speech_Global_Trade_Services.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1608010/3_President_Xi_Jinping_delivers_a_speech_Global_Trade_Services.jpg
Photo – https://mma.prnewswire.com/media/1608008/4_President_Xi_Jinping_delivers_a_speech_Global_Trade_Services.jpg