DUBLIN, May 12, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Trampolines: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Global Trampolines Market to Reach $4.9 Billion by 2030
The global market for Trampolines estimated at US$3.2 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$4.9 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 5.2% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Round Trampolines, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 5.9% CAGR and reach US$2.1 Billion by the end of the analysis period. Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Rectangular & Square Trampolines segment is readjusted to a revised 5.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.3 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 6.9% CAGR
The Trampolines market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.3 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$647.8 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 6.9% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4% and 4.5% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.6% CAGR. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$363.6 Million by the year 2030.
What’s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
- The Race Between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies. Amidst this Chaotic Battle, Where is the World Economy Headed?
- Progress on Vaccinations: Why Should Businesses Care?
- With IMF’s Upward Revision of Global GDP Forecasts, Most Companies are Bullish about an Economic Comeback Despite a Continuing Pandemic
- A Strong Yet Exceedingly Patchy & Uncertain Recovery Shaped by New Variants Comes Into Play:
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Leisure and Entertainment Business: A General Perspective
- Amusement Parks Experience A Roller-Coaster Ride
- COVID-19 Pandemic Makes Trampoline Parks Bear Brunt of Financial Losses
- Trampoline Emerges as Hot Family Recreational Item as COVID-19 Wipes Out Outdoor Activity
- Mini-Trampolines Gain Demand for Home-Based Workouts as Gyms Remain Closed
- COVID-19 Impact on Chinese Manufacturers Leads to Supply Glitches
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Global Market Prospects & Outlook
- Trampolines: An Introduction
- Types of Trampolines
- Recent Market Activity
- Select Global Brands
MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Number of Trampoline Parks to Boost Sales
- Major Trends
- Trampoline Parks Diversify to Remain Relevant
- New Technological Innovations Make Trampolines Smarter
- Rise in Concerns Over Overweight and Obesity Boost Uptake of Trampolines as a Fitness Equipment
- Women: An Expanding Demographic Segment for Trampolines
- Health Benefits of Rebounding for Exercise in Postmenopausal Women Bolsters Demand for Mini Trampolines
- Rising Popularity of Trampoline Workouts Among Men Drives Up Demand
- Key Trends in the Children Trampoline Market
- Manufacturers Roll Out Trampolines with Interactive and Educational Features
- Trampoline Parks Witnesses Rise in Average Age of Jumpers
- Distribution of Trampoline Park Jumpers by Age Group
- Introduction of Trampolines without Weight Limit
- Increased Emphasis on Health & Fitness Amid COVID-19 Drives Interest in Trampolining at Home
- Closure of Gyms and Outdoor Facilities and Fitness Routine Changes of People as A Result of COVID-19 Drives Uptake
- Fitness Routine Changes of People as amid COVID-19
- Rise in Number of Sports Enthusiasts and Growing Participation in Sports & Fitness Activities Fuels Demand for Licensed Products
- Participation in Sports & Fitness Activities Favors Growth in Trampoline Market
- Fitness Routine Changes of People as a Result of COVID-19 Outbreak
- Trampoline Injuries Drive the Need for Development of Safer Equipment
- In-Ground Trampolines Get Popular
- NASA Trains Astronauts with Trampolines
- Trampolining Event in Olympics
- Online Distribution Channel for Trampoline on Rise
- Online Ticket Booking on Rise for Trampoline Parks
- Rising Disposable Incomes: A Major Driving Factor
- Trampoline Prices Spike Amidst Rising Shipping Costs: A Major Challenge
FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS (Total 135 Featured)
- Jumpflex USA Limited
- Jumpking International LLP
- JumpSport, Inc.
- Multiplay International Ltd.
- Plum Products Ltd.
- Pure Fun
- Skywalker Holdings, LLC
- Sportspower Ltd.
- Vuly Trampolines Pty Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ntdl2e
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-trampolines-market-report-2023-market-to-reach-4-9-billion-by-2030—manufacturers-roll-out-trampolines-with-smart-interactive-and-educational-features-301823585.html
SOURCE Research and Markets