DUBLIN, April 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “DNA Sequencing: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for DNA Sequencing estimated at US$6.5 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$16 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 11.9% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Consumables, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 11.5% CAGR and reach US$6.9 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Instruments segment is readjusted to a revised 10.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $2.7 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 16.2% CAGR
The DNA Sequencing market in the U.S. is estimated at US$2.7 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$2.5 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 16.2% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 8.9% and 9.6% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.1% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 76 Featured) –
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Eppendorf SE
- Eurofins Genomics
- Illumina, Inc.
- Integrated DNA Technologies, Inc.
- LI-COR, Inc.
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- New England Biolabs
- Oxford Nanopore Technologies plc
- Pacific Biosciences of California, Inc.
- PerkinElmer Genomics
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Corporation
What`s New for 2023?
- Special coverage on Russia–Ukraine war; global inflation; easing of zero-Covid policy in China and its `bumpy` reopening; supply chain disruptions, global trade tensions; and risk of recession.
- Global competitiveness and key competitor percentage market shares
- Market presence across multiple geographies – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial
- Online interactive peer-to-peer collaborative bespoke updates
- Access to digital archives and Research Platform
- Complimentary updates for one year
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- DNA Sequencing – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- An Introduction
- A Brief History on Evolution of DNA Sequencing Technology
- Different Types of Sequencing Approaches
- Shotgun Sequencing
- High-Throughput Approach
- Long-Read Sequencing Approaches
- Single Molecule Real Time (SMRT) Sequencing
- Nanopore DNA Sequencing
- Short-Read Sequencing Approaches
- Massively Parallel Signature Sequencing (MPSS)
- Massively Parallel Signature Sequencing (MPSS)
- Polony Sequencing
- 454 Pyrosequencing
- Illumina (Solexa) Sequencing
- Combinatorial Probe Anchor Synthesis (cPAS)
- SOLiD sequencing
- Ion Torrent Semiconductor Sequencing
- DNA Nanoball Sequencing
- Heliscope Single Molecule Sequencing
- Microfluidic Systems
- A Prelude to DNA Sequencing
- Major Applications
- DNA Sequencing Application
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- As the Race between the Virus & Vaccines Intensifies, Where is the World Economy Headed in 2021
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2020 through 2022
- Impact of COVID-19 on DNA Sequencing Market
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook
- DNA Sequencing Market Set for a Rapid Growth
- Regional Market Perspective
- North America Leads the Global Market
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Next Generation Sequencing Drives the Market Growth
- Increasing R&D Activities in NGS
- Illumina, the Dominant Force in the Global NGS Market
- The Market for DNA Sequencing in Europe amid the Pandemic
- Growing Adoption of Sequencing Services in Clinical Workflows Propels Market Growth
- Increasing Use in Drug Discovery Drives Market Growth
- Increasing Emphasis on Personalized Medicine Drives Market Growth
- Global Personalized Medicine Market: Revenues in US$ Million for the Years 2019 and 2024
- Rising Incidence of Cancer to Drive Market Growth
- Global Cancer Incidence: Number of New Cancer Cases in Million for the Years 2018, 2020, 2025, 2030, 2035 and 2040
- Global Number of New Cancer Cases and Cancer-related Deaths by Cancer Site for 2018
- Number of New Cancer Cases and Deaths (in Million) by Region for 2018
- DNA Sequencing and Cancer Care
- Technological Advancements in NGFS Aids Market Expansion
- The First Mobile Genome Sequence Analyzer in the World
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/5mf784
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets