DUBLIN, Sept. 19, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market By Drug Class By Application By Route of Administration By End Users By Distribution Channel By Region, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2027” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global central nervous system therapeutics market is anticipated to grow at a strong CAGR during the forecast period, 2023-2027. Factors such as the rise in prevalence of central nervous system disorders and advancements in therapeutics and diagnostics of central nervous system disorders are driving the demand for the global central nervous system therapeutics market.
Growing diagnosis rates in developed and emerging economies are presenting a large patient pool that requires treatment. Also, the initiatives by the government authorities, healthcare systems, non-profit organizations, and market players to create awareness about neurological disorders are further expected to support the growth of the global central nervous system therapeutics market in the forecast period.
The global central nervous system therapeutics market is segmented into drug class, application, route of administration, end user, distribution channels, regional distribution, and competitive landscape. Based on application, the market is fragmented into neurovascular diseases, mental health and trauma, neurodegenerative diseases, infectious diseases, cns cancer, and others. Neurodegenerative diseases are expected to capture the highest market share during the forecast period, 2023-2027. The high cost of treatment of neurodegenerative diseases and the increased prevalence of neurodegenerative diseases such as Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, and Alzheimer’s disease are driving the segment demand.
North America is expected to dominate the global central nervous system therapeutics market during the forecast period. The presence of key market players in the region and the initiatives taken by market players to develop new technologies are infleuncing the market demand. Also, the rising incidence of mental health conditions and neurological disorders is expected to propel the market demand in the forecast period.
Objective of the Study:
- To analyze and forecast the market size of Global central nervous system therapeutics market from 2017 to 2021.
- To estimate and forecast the market size of Global central nervous system therapeutics market from 2022 to 2027 and growth rate until 2027.
- To classify and forecast global central nervous system therapeutics market based on drug class, application, route of administration, end user, distribution channel, and regional distribution.
- To identify dominant region or segment in the global central nervous system therapeutics market.
- To identify drivers and challenges for global central nervous system therapeutics market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in global central nervous system therapeutics market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in global central nervous system therapeutics market.
- To identify key sustainable strategies adopted by market players in global central nervous system therapeutics market.
Key Target Audience:
- Central nervous system therapeutics manufacturers, end users, service providers and other stakeholders
- Distributers and suppliers of central nervous system therapeutics and services and other stakeholders
- Organizations, forums, and alliances related to central nervous system therapeutics
- Market research and consulting firms
The study is useful in providing answers to several critical questions that are important for the industry stakeholders such as manufacturers, suppliers, end users, etc., besides allowing them in strategizing investments and capitalizing on market opportunities.
Market, By Drug Class:
- Anti-Parkinson Agents
Market, By Application:
- Neurovascular Diseases
- Mental Health and Trauma
- Neurodegenerative Diseases
- Infectious Diseases
- CNS Cancer
Market, By Route of Administrations:
Market, By End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
Market, By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
Market, By Region:
- North America
- South America
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Impact of COVID-19 on Global Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market
4. Executive Summary
5. Voice of Customer
6. Global Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market Outlook
7. North America Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market Outlook
8. Europe Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market Outlook
9. Asia-Pacific Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market Outlook
11. South America Central Nervous System Therapeutics Market Outlook
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. About the Publisher & Disclaimer
- Eli Lilly and Company Ltd.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Novartis AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Biogen Inc.
- Pfizer Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Otsuka Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Johnson & Johnson Services Inc.
- Sanofi SA
- Bristol Myers Squibb Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Amgen Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gi3qnt
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-central-nervous-system-therapeutics-market-to-grow-at-healthy-cagr-due-to-rising-disorder-prevalence–technical-advancements-301627407.html
SOURCE Research and Markets