DUBLIN, July 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Digital Dose Inhalers: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Digital Dose Inhalers estimated at US$2.9 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$7.2 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 12.1% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Metered Dose, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 11.4% CAGR and reach US$4.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Dry Powder segment is readjusted to a revised 13.2% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 15% CAGR
The Digital Dose Inhalers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$669.8 Million by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 15% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 10.1% and 10.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 11.6% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 53 Featured) –
- AptarGroup, Inc.
- AstraZeneca plc
- CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- Cipla Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- H&T Presspart Manufacturing Ltd.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Lupin Ltd.
- Novartis International AG
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic and Looming Global Recession; Living with COVID-19, the New Normal
- Stagflation and Risk of Recession: New Challenges Emerge for the Global Market in 2022 & 2023
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for the Years 2020, 2021, 2022 and 2023
- COVID-19 Healthcare Emergency Highlights Critical Significance of Digital Dose Inhalers
- Ongoing Studies Exploring Use of Inhalers-based Therapies to Treat COVID-19
- COVID-19 Pandemic Pushes Patient Compliance Linked with Inhaler-based Drug Regime
- Pandemic Accelerates Transition to pMDIs with VHCs
- Research Shows Asthma Drug to be Effective in Treating COVID-19
- Competitive Scenario
- Digital Dose Inhalers – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Global Market Prospects and Outlook: High Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases Keeps Digital Dose Inhalers Market in Hale & Hearty Condition
- World Digital Dose Inhalers Market by Application (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Asthma, COPD, and Other Applications
- Salient Growth Drivers
- Analysis by Product: Metered Dose Inhalers Occupy Commanding Share
- World Digital Dose Inhalers Market by Product (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Metered Dose Inhalers, and Dry Powder Inhalers
- Analysis by Type of Medication: Branded Medications Segment Hold Major Share
- World Digital Dose Inhalers Market by Type of Medication (2021 & 2027): Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Branded, and Generic
- Regional Analysis: North America to Retain Leadership Position in Digital Dose Inhalers Market
- Developed Regions Account for Lion’s Share of World Digital Dose Inhalers Market: Percentage Breakdown of Sales for Developed and Developing Regions (2021E & 2027P)
- Global Market for Digital Dose Inhalers – Geographic Regions Ranked by % CAGR (Sales) for 2020-2027: China, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, Africa, USA, Europe, Canada, and Japan
- An Introduction to Digital Dose Inhalers – Smart Aids to Manage Dose Delivery for Respiratory Conditions
- Digital Inhaler Health Platforms
- Metered Dose Inhalers (MDI)
- Dry Powder Inhalers (DPI)
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Digital Inhalers: A Significant Leap Forward for Respiratory Disease Management
- Asthma & Respiratory Management as Twin Goals for Digital Technology
- Respiratory Care Domain Perfectly Ripe for Adoption of Digital Devices
- Healthcare Market Enjoys Striking Leap Forward with Increasing Influx of IoT
- Global IoT Market (In US$ Billion) by Industry for the Years 2018 and 2022
- Number of Connected Medical Devices in Million: 2018-2025
- Digital Dose Inhaler Technology Sees Proliferation of IoT
- Advantages of the IoT-Enabled Digital Dose Inhaler
- Market to Gain from Ongoing R&D Emphasis on Advanced Treatments for Pulmonary Diseases
- Established Role of Inhaler Therapy in Respiratory Care Augurs Well
- Growing Prevalence of Asthma Provides the Perfect Platform for Market Expansion
- Role of Respiratory Inhalers in Asthma
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Medications
- Asthma Long-Term Medications
- Rising Prevalence of Asthma in Children Supports Growth
- Asthma Prevalence in the US by Age
- Asthma Prevalence in the US by Gender
- Asthma Prevalence in the US by Race/Ethnicity
- Slew of Smart Digital Technology & Tools for Asthma Care
- Mounting Burden of COPD Drives Demand for Digital Dose Inhaler Technology
- COPD Stats
- Global Prevalence of COPD: Percentage of Men and Women Affected by Age Group
- Prevalence Percentage of COPD, Asthma, and Allergic Rhinitis for Select Countries
- Global Cost of Respiratory Therapy by Disease (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Therapy Costs for Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, and Others
- Dry Powder Inhalers Set to Make Big Gains
- Green Thumbs Up with Rising Uptake of Dry Powder Inhalers
- Metered Dose Inhalers Continue to Exhibit Sustained Growth Momentum
- Smart Inhalers Come to the Fore
- Smart Inhalers Strike Right Chord with Medication Adherence Application
- Artificial Intelligence Plays Significant Role in Automation and Improving Outcomes
- Global Healthcare Artificial Intelligence Market by Application: 2021
- Artificial Intelligence to Add Sophistication to Inhaler Technology
- New HME Method to Augment Inhaler Technology
- 3D Printing Seeks Role in Inhaler Manufacturing
- Rise in Air Pollution Levels Trigger Demand for Respiratory Devices and Inhalers
- Global Indoor Air Pollution Related Fatalities by Health Condition (In %) for 2020
- World Ranking of Most Polluted Countries
- Percentage Share Breakdown of Global Deaths Linked to Air Pollution
- Ranking of Global Number of Deaths by Risk Factor
- Uptrend in Healthcare Spending to Result in Improved Opportunities
- World Healthcare Expenditure (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017, 2019, 2021 & 2023
- Healthcare Costs as a % of GDP by Country for the Years 2020 & 2023
- Vulnerability of Growing Geriatric Population to Respiratory Diseases Enhances Prospects for Digital Inhalers
- Elderly Healthcare Expenditure as a % of GDP
- Global Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Global Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group by Select Countries: 2019
- Life Expectancy at Age 60 and 80 Years – (2010-2015), (2020-2025) & (2045-2050)
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z62hqg
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/digital-dose-inhalers-global-market-is-projected-to-reach-7-2-billion-by-2030-respiratory-care-domain-perfectly-ripe-for-adoption-of-digital-devices-301872019.html
SOURCE Research and Markets