NEW YORK, Dec. 11, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The clay market size is estimated to increase by USD 6.51 billion from 2022 to 202. The market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% during the forecast period. Moreover, the growth momentum will accelerate. Based on geography, the global clay market is segmented into APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and the Middle East and Africa. The report provides actionable insights and estimates the contribution of all regions to the growth of the global clay market. APAC is estimated to account for 39% of the growth of the global market during the forecast period. Factors such as the high foreign investment in land development, hotels, office buildings, international exhibition halls, and the construction and operation of large theme parks are increasing in the region. Due to these factors, the demand for sanitary ware, wall and floor tiles, and other ceramics is expected to increase in the region, which will increase the demand for clay. This, in turn, will fuel regional market growth during the forecast period. Discover some insights on market size before buying the full report – Request a sample report
Qualitative and quantitative analysis of vendors has been conducted to help clients understand the wider business environment as well as the strengths and weaknesses of key market players. Data is qualitatively analyzed to categorize vendors as pure play, category-focused, industry-focused, and diversified; it is quantitatively analyzed to categorize vendors as dominant, leading, strong, tentative, and weak. The Bargaining Power of Buyers & Suppliers and the Threat of New Entrants, Rivalry, and Substitutes have also been analyzed and rated between LOW-HIGH to provide a holistic view of market favorability.
The clay market report also offers information on the criticality of inputs, R&D, CAPEX, technology, and products of 15 vendors listed Active Minerals International LLC, Austin White Lime Co.Ltd., Burgess Pigment Co., Compagnie de Saint Gobain, Ecobat LLC, Eczacibasi Holding AS, Edgar Minerals Inc., Gleason Clay Co., Imerys S.A., Industrial Minerals Co., KaMin LLC, Lhoist SA, Minerals Technologies Inc., Old Hickory Clay Co., Plainsman Clays Ltd., Quartz Works GmbH, Rasheed Performance Minerals, Reade International Corp., SCR Sibelco NV, and Superior Clay Corp
Find technavio’s Exclusive Analysis of Price Sensitivity, Adoption Lifecycle, Customer Purchase Basket, Adoption Rates, and Purchase Criteria
- One of the core components of the customer landscape is price sensitivity, an analysis of which will help companies refine marketing strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Another key aspect is price sensitivity drivers (purchases are undifferentiated, the purchase is a key cost to buyers, and quality is not important), which range between LOW and HIGH.
- Furthermore, market adoption rates for all regions have been covered.
Clay market – Segmentation assessment
This clay market research report extensively covers market segmentation by end-user (ceramic and non-ceramic), application (tableware, sanitaryware, and medical applications), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa).
The market share growth by the ceramic segment will be significant during the forecast period. Growing construction activity across the globe is increasing the demand for building materials such as flooring, wall, and ceiling materials. Ceramic tiles are used not only for floors but also for walls and ceilings. Many ceramic manufacturers use clay to achieve the desired plasticity and reduce the negative effects on the whiteness and drying properties of ceramic materials during drying. The fine particle size of ceramic powder clay is waterproof. Such factors will increase the segment growth during the forecast period.
To procure the data – Buy the report!
Clay Market – Market dynamics
Key factor driving market growth
- The growth of the construction industry is the key factor driving the growth of the global clay market share.
- The growth in the construction sector is expected to have a direct impact on the growth of the global clay market.
- Increasing demand for traditional ceramic products such as floor tiles and tableware will positively impact the expansion of the global clay market during the forecast period.
- The Asia-Pacific region is expected to offer many opportunities for players operating in the global clay market, while the Middle East, Africa, and Latin America are estimated to emerge as major markets during the forecast period.
- Moreover, the significant increase in disposable income of individuals around the world is another factor that is likely to drive the growth of the global clay market as consumers increasingly spend on high-quality ceramic products during the forecast period.
Leading trends influencing the market
- The adoption of new construction materials is the primary trend in the global clay market growth.
- The emergence of new building materials, such as durable clay, high-performance clay, and mineral additives combined with volcanic tuff, is due to technological advances in the production of these materials for use in construction sites.
- Companies are slowly moving to more automated, manufacturing-based design methods, but this requires more comprehensive and efficient supply chain management.
- It also increases product liability risks for construction companies. Thus, continuous innovation and adoption of new materials are expected to boost the growth of the global clay market during the forecast period.
Major challenges hindering market growth
- Volatile raw material prices are major challenges impeding the growth of the global clay market.
- Clay is manufactured from raw materials such as kaolinite, smectite, chlorite, and mica. These raw materials are minerals found in soil.
- The mining guidelines are fluctuating continuously, which would vary the prices of these raw materials.
- In addition, the supply-demand imbalance leads to price fluctuation of raw materials. Price of kaolinite in the US in March 2022 was around USD 238.31 million per ton, and in March 2023, it was around USD 281.06 million per ton.
- Therefore, volatility in these prices will impede the manufacturing cost of the clay, leading to a decline in the growth of the market in focus during the forecast period.
For Insights on the market dynamics & segmentations VIEW PDF SAMPLE !
What are the key data covered in this Clay Market report?
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period
- Detailed information on factors that will drive the growth of the Clay Market between 2023 and 2027
- Precise estimation of the size of the Clay Market size and its contribution to the market in focus on the parent market
- Accurate predictions about upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Growth of the Clay Market industry across APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and Middle East and Africa
- A thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information about vendors
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that will challenge the growth of Clay Market vendors
Gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
- The refractory materials market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.84% between 2022 and 2027. The size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 6.55 billion.
- The autoclaved aerated concrete (AAC) market share is expected to increase by USD 8.45 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.47%.
- Executive Summary
- Market Landscape
- Market Sizing
- Historic Market Size
- Five Forces Analysis
- Market Segmentation by End-User
- Market Segmentation by Application
- market Segmentation by Geography
- Customer Landscape
- Geographic Landscape
- Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Company Landscape
- Company Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/clay-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-6-51-billion-from-2022-to-2027–apac-is-estimated-to-account-for-39-of-the-growth-of-the-global-market—technavio-302011974.html