A quick report about Elon Musk’s Cybertruck
Cybertruck also known as the Tesla Cybertruck, Tesla Truck or Tesla Pickup is an all-electric, battery powered light commercial vehicle in development by Tesla Inc.
Cyber truck is built with an exterior shell made for ultimate durability and passenger protection. The designers for the cyber truck are Franz von Holzhausen who was the chief of design, Sahm Jafari, Ian kettle, Woo Tak Kim, Julien Bilodeau and the CEO being Elon Musk.
Announced Tesla Cybertruck – Features and Review
It was unveiled at the Tesla Design studio in Los Angeles on 21 November 2019 and during its presentation the durability of the vehicle was tested and the new Cybertruck will start at 39,000 dollars which is a lot less than most people expected however the most expensive versions while be realized in 2021 will start from 49,900 to 69,900 dollars and two more expensive versions with more motors and bigger battery packs to be realized in late 2022.
Check out their page on Tesla.
There are two main advantages attached to the Tesla that makes Cybertruck a winner and these are;
- Tesla has got an advanced and extensive charging system network allowing the owners to quickly refuel.
- Tesla has invested heavily in the battery technology and plans to include renewable energy.
Features that make Cyber Truck among all trucks unique and it was described as the most powerful tool ever built as listed below;
- The Cybertruck comes with six passenger seats.
- According to the automaker the truck has almost an impenetrable body made from ultra-hard 30X cold-rolled stainless steel and armor glass.
- The trucks stainless steel shell mitigates dents, damage and corrosion while the ultra-strong glass is designed to cushion avert impact force
- The Cybertruck will also come in three configurations; all- single motor rear-wheel-drive version, dual motor all-wheel drive version and a tri-motor all-wheel drive version
- According to Tesla the single –motor version has a range of 250 miles, the dual motor one can achieve 300 miles, and the most expensive tri-motor version can go 500 miles
- Tesla further said that the tri-motor variant will be able to hit 60 mph in about 2.9 seconds as well as tow more than 14000 pounds and carry payload of up to 3500 pounds
- Tesla also said that the rear cargo area is lockable and that the truck has a total of 100 cubic feet of enclosed exterior storage
- Tesla s new electronic Cybertruck has battery that can last up to 500 miles. According to Elon Musk it will be estimated battery range of between 250 miles (402.3 kilometers) to more than 500 miles.
- It also comes with a ‘magic tonneau cover’ tough enough to withstand the weight of person standing on it according to the marker.
- The truck also has on-board power or plugging in tools and other appliances as well as adaptive air suspension that raises and lowers the Cybertruck’s suspension by four inches for easier access.
- Tesla also added a self-leveling feature.
This is definitely one of the most satisfying Trucks to look at.