DUBLIN, April 1, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Dental Equipment & Consumables Market Research Report by Product, by End-User, by Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market size was estimated at USD 26,867.89 million in 2020, is expected to reach USD 28,580.83 million in 2021, and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.45% to reach USD 39,114.56 million by 2026.
The report provides market sizing and forecast across five major currencies – USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organization leaders make better decisions when currency exchange data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year, and years from 2022 to 2026 are considered the forecast period.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Dental Equipment & Consumables to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Product, the market was studied across Consumables and Equipment. The Consumables is further studied across Dental Anesthetics, Dental Hygiene, Dental Prosthetics, Dental Syringes, and Endodontic. The Equipment is further studied across Delivery Systems, Dental Operatory Lights, Dental Patient Chairs, Utility Equipments, and X-ray Imaging.
- Based on End-User, the market was studied across Dental Clinics and Hospitals.
- Based on Region, the market was studied across the Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Dental Equipment & Consumables Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyze penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
5. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Dental Equipment & Consumables Market?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
5.1. Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168. Growing Occurrence of Oral Health Problems Coupled with Geriatric Population
22.214.171.124. Increasing Demand for Cosmetic Dentistry
126.96.36.199. Surge in Healthcare Expenditure and Healthcare Infrastructure
188.8.131.52. Cost of Treatment for Dental Procedures
184.108.40.206. Continuous Technological Advancements in CAD/CAM Technology
220.127.116.11. Use of 3D Printing in Dental Consumables
18.104.22.168. Inconsistency in Reimbursement Policies
5.2. Cumulative Impact of COVID-19
6. Dental Equipment & Consumables Market, by Product
6.2.1. Dental Anesthetics
6.2.2. Dental Hygiene
6.2.3. Dental Prosthetics
6.2.4. Dental Syringes
6.3.1. Delivery Systems
6.3.2. Dental Operatory Lights
6.3.3. Dental Patient Chairs
6.3.4. Utility Equipments
6.3.5. X-ray Imaging
7. Dental Equipment & Consumables Market, by End-User
7.2. Dental Clinics
8. Americas Dental Equipment & Consumables Market
8.6. United States
9. Asia-Pacific Dental Equipment & Consumables Market
9.10. South Korea
10. Europe, Middle East & Africa Dental Equipment & Consumables Market
10.8. Saudi Arabia
10.9. South Africa
10.11. United Arab Emirates
10.12. United Kingdom
11. Competitive Landscape
11.1. FPNV Positioning Matrix
11.1.2. Business Strategy
11.1.3. Product Satisfaction
11.2. Market Ranking Analysis
11.3. Market Share Analysis, By Key Player
11.4. Competitive Scenario
11.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
11.4.2. Agreement, Collaboration, & Partnership
11.4.3. New Product Launch & Enhancement
11.4.4. Investment & Funding
11.4.5. Award, Recognition, & Expansion
12. Company Usability Profiles
12.1. 3M Company
12.2. 3Shape A/S
12.3. A-dec, Inc.
12.4. Align Technology, Inc.
12.5. AMD Lasers, Inc.
12.6. BEGO GmbH & Co. KG
12.7. Biolase, Inc.
12.8. Carestream Dental LLC
12.9. Danaher Corporation
12.10. Dentsply Sirona Inc.
12.11. Envista Holdings Corporation
12.12. GC Corporation
12.13. Ivoclar Vivadent AG
12.14. J. Morita Corporation
12.15. Midmark Corporation
12.16. Planmeca Group
12.17. Straumann Holding AG
12.18. Yoshida Dental MFG. Co., Ltd.
12.19. Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/aqnl3t
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets