ST. LOUIS, March 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Music is the great connector and VALUED 365 is bringing their GRAMMY® gift experience not only to the GRAMMY VIPs but to the public at large. This year’s recipients of the GRAMMY Gift Bag will receive their own complimentary VALUED 365 Elite Membership and have the opportunity to say thank you to their fans and followers by sharing an invite to join VALUED 365 for a 1-year membership at 50% off. Memberships start at $29.95 ($14.99 after the limited time discount) and include up to $500 Travel Credits to enjoy when booking hotel accommodations worldwide. VALUED 365 Members enjoy exclusive access via online & mobile app to savings & travel deals you can’t find anywhere else at over one million merchants wherever members shop, eat, play or travel.
VALUED 365 will keep the giving going by dedicating 20% of all individual membership sales to MusiCares®, the safety net supporting the health and welfare of the music community. Membership purchase will not just make a positive impact on your life–it will help the artist, the truck drivers, the sound team, the gig workers–anyone who creates the live music experience whose lives have been put on hold since the pandemic.
VALUED 365©️ has joined the 63rd GRAMMY Awards’ commitment to inclusion, diversity, and equity. They are expanding their platform to highlight under-represented businesses throughout communities nationwide so that members can discover and support these businesses all year. Included in the GRAMMY gift are two fabulous lifestyle products created by the very talented entrepreneurs, KiNiMi Kitchen, by Kirbee Miller, and The Noble Brand, by Sydney Noble.
“Music’s Biggest Night®, is around the corner, and I am so excited to enjoy the celebration with my family. It is a tradition we have done for years. This year it will be extra special knowing VALUED 365©️ is making a positive impact on so many lives,” said Ann Myers, CEO of VALUED 365.
The 63rd GRAMMY Awards will be held on Sunday, March 14, 2021, and will be broadcast live in high definition TV and 5.1 surround sound on the CBS Television Network at 8 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. PT.
About the Recording Academy
The Recording Academy represents the voices of performers, songwriters, producers, engineers, and all music professionals. Dedicated to ensuring the recording arts remain a thriving part of our shared cultural heritage, the Academy honors music’s history while investing in its future through the GRAMMY Museum®, advocates on behalf of music creators, supports music people in times of need through MusiCares and celebrates artistic excellence through the GRAMMY Awards —music’s only peer-recognized accolade and highest achievement. As the world’s leading society of music professionals, we work year-round to foster a more inspiring world for creators. For more information about the Academy, please visit www.grammy.com.
About VALUED 365
VALUED 365 helps members stretch their money and drives consumers back to businesses in need of our support while raising money for a good cause! www.Valued365.com.
Members access savings in two ways:
The VALUED 365 Shopping Portal
- Access to discounts at more than 1 million top-tier local and national retailers, offering special savings on groceries, health & wellness, dining, movies, golf, auto, etc.
- Exclusive deals of up to 50 percent off, buy one get one, free with purchase, etc.
- Average annual savings of $2,000+ for as little as $29.95 USD to be used for an entire year!
- Brands include Apple, Uber, Door Dash, Best Buy, Home Depot, AT&T, Capital Grille, Bahama Breeze, Hello Fresh, Harry and David, Sephora, Target, Athleta, Oakley, Nike, Universal Studios, Disney World, Disneyland, Aquatica, Legoland, Six Flags, Top Golf, Hertz, Avis, Alamo, Enterprise, United, American, Frontier, Delta, and more.
The VALUED 365 Travel & Concierge Portal
- Save on hotels and receive up to $500 worth of travel credits to redeem on hotel bookings.
- Purchase additional credits for 25 cents on the dollar to maximize savings on hotel bookings.
- Get the lowest possible pricing beating other booking sites by as much as 30 percent.
- Save an average of $500 – $700 on a one-week family vacation.
- Brands Include Ritz Carlton, Hilton, Westin, Loews, Marriott, Hyatt, Sheraton, Dreams Resorts & Spas, Four Seasons, Hampton Inn, Holiday Inn, Millennium, DoubleTree, and more.
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/valued-365-brings-purpose-to-the-glamourous-grammy-gift-bag-301245742.html
SOURCE VALUED 365