NEW YORK, July 18, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Technavio has been monitoring the Vacuum Packing Market and the market size is expected to reach a value of USD 1.37 billion, at a CAGR of 2.86% during 2021-2025. This research study helps in a deep understanding of the underlying forces driving the market growth and targeting current and potential customers across segmentations.
According to our comprehensive survey, the need to improve business efficiency is projected to significantly support market growth during the forecast period.
Get a Free Sample Report for insights on the latest trends and challenges that will have an immense reaching effect on the market growth today!
Vacuum Packing Market in Europe: Key Highlights
- Vacuum Packing Market Vendors in Europe and Competitive Analysis
- Vacuum Packing Market in Europe Region Opportunities 2021-2025
- Vacuum Packing Market Insights by raw material in Europe
- Vacuum Packing Market Drivers & Trends
Vacuum Packing Market 2021-2025: Methodology Analysis
The data presented by Technavio is comprehensive, reliable, and the result of extensive research for all modules such as –
- Primary & Secondary Sources
- Data Synthesis & Data Validation
- Qualitative & Quantitively Reports
COVID 19 Impact on the Vacuum Packing Market
The Technavio report analyzes the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, Vacuum Packing Market is expected to have a Direct impact due to the spread. In the short term, the market demand will show at par growth due to the increase in infections and reduced economic activity.
Vacuum Packing Market – 2021 – 2025 | Segmentation
The Vacuum Packing Market has been prepared based on in-depth market analysis from industry experts. The report covers the competitive landscape, market landscape, market segmentation type, five forces analysis, marketing size, vendors, the market size by application, vendor analysis, and geographical landscape.
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Raw material
- Market segments
- Comparison by Raw material
- Polyethylene – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Polyamide – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- EVOH – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Raw material
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Germany – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- UK – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Russian Federation – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Rest of Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- Berry Global Group Inc.
- Coveris Management GmbH
- Filtration Group Corp.
- G. MONDINI Spa
- GRUPO ULMA S. COOP
- ORICS Industries Inc.
- The Middleby Corp.
- Winpak Ltd.
Want a Customized report?
We Understand your needs and to meet our client’s requirements we are happy to customize the report to cater to you the best. Please connect with our team [email protected] to get a report that suits your needs. You can also get in touch by reaching us at www.technavio.com/
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
Report: Vacuum Packaging Market in Europe | Size, Share, Growth, Trends | Industry Analysis | Forecast 2025 | Technavio
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/vacuum-packing-market-growth-in-europe-from-metal–glass-containers–emerging-trends-company-risk-and-key-executives–technavio-301335649.html