DUBLIN, Sept. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “US Healthcare Supply Chain Growth Opportunities” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
This study measures the US supply chain software market size based on vendor revenue and excludes estimated revenue from OEMs. This methodology minimizes inflation in market size estimates that might occur because of double counting. Reporting and estimates are for calendar years, not fiscal years.
Healthcare supply chain software monitors procurement and distribution data to track inventory and supply within healthcare systems. The healthcare supply chain software vendors in this study offer a range of solutions to providers, such as tracking workflow, monitoring suppliers for risk, and using compiled data to predict the future availability of supplies.
The shortage of necessary materials and medication during the COVID-19 pandemic has heavily impacted the healthcare supply chain software industry. Because of the spike in supplies and staff necessary to sustain service, many healthcare providers realize that they need a system to increase efficiency and track the inventory levels of their suppliers.
The acceleration of necessary services has revealed gaps in the supply chain segment. With staff populations of healthcare providers decreasing, it has become difficult to manually track incoming supplies and medication.
Specialized roles that monitor a facility’s supply chain are scarce. With this scarcity, healthcare providers are discovering that machine learning and AI technologies can deliver more accurate and timely data to respond to pandemic challenges. Fully automated systems create a sense of autonomy within the healthcare system and provide fewer opportunities for staff errors.
The study states prices and revenue in US dollars and only considers those pertaining to manufacturers. The study period is 2021-2026.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Strategic Imperatives
- Why Is It Increasingly Difficult to Grow?
- The Strategic Imperative
- The Impact of the Top 3 Strategic Imperatives on the Healthcare Supply Chain Software Industry
- Growth Opportunities Fuel the Growth Pipeline Engine
2. Growth Opportunity Analysis
- Scope of Analysis
- Healthcare Supply Chain Software Market Solution Capabilities
- Healthcare Supply Chain Software Market Ecosystem
- Key Competitors
- Growth Metrics
- Growth Drivers
- Growth Driver Analysis
- Growth Restraints
- Growth Restraint Analysis
- Forecast Assumptions
- Revenue Forecast
- Revenue Forecast Analysis
- Pricing Trends and Forecast Analysis
- Competitive Environment
- Revenue Share
- Revenue Share Analysis
3. Growth Opportunity Universe
- Growth Opportunity 1: Modernization of Current Systems for Uncertainty in Healthcare Provider Solutions
- Growth Opportunity 2: Uniformity of Healthcare Supply Chain Systems
- Growth Opportunity 3: Using Supply-Demand Matchmaking Capabilities in Other Markets
4. Next Steps
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/94air1
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/united-states-healthcare-supply-chain-market-report-2022-2026-new-tracking-software-for-inventory-cycle-and-risk-management-eases-demand-pressure-in-post-pandemic-environment-301617071.html
SOURCE Research and Markets