DUBLIN, Aug. 2, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Sports League Management Software Market Research Report by Deployment (On Cloud and On-Premises), Application, State – United States Forecast to 2027 – Cumulative Impact of COVID-19” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The United States Sports League Management Software Market size was estimated at USD 100.41 million in 2021, USD 111.78 million in 2022, and is projected to grow at a CAGR 13.26% to reach USD 212.03 million by 2027.
Market Segmentation & Coverage:
This research report categorizes the Sports League Management Software to forecast the revenues and analyze the trends in each of the following sub-markets:
- Based on Deployment, the market was studied across On Cloud and On-Premises.
- Based on Application, the market was studied across Sports Leagues and Sports Teams.
- Based on State, the market was studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas.
Competitive Strategic Window:
The Competitive Strategic Window analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
FPNV Positioning Matrix:
The FPNV Positioning Matrix evaluates and categorizes the vendors in the Sports League Management Software Market based on Business Strategy (Business Growth, Industry Coverage, Financial Viability, and Channel Support) and Product Satisfaction (Value for Money, Ease of Use, Product Features, and Customer Support) that aids businesses in better decision making and understanding the competitive landscape.
Market Share Analysis:
The Market Share Analysis offers the analysis of vendors considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation into the overall market compared to other vendors in the space. It provides insights into how vendors are performing in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing market share offers an idea of the size and competitiveness of the vendors for the base year. It reveals the market characteristics in terms of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance, and amalgamation traits.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview
5. Market Insights
6. Sports League Management Software Market, by Deployment
7. Sports League Management Software Market, by Application
8. California Sports League Management Software Market
9. Florida Sports League Management Software Market
10. Illinois Sports League Management Software Market
11. New York Sports League Management Software Market
12. Ohio Sports League Management Software Market
13. Pennsylvania Sports League Management Software Market
14. Texas Sports League Management Software Market
15. Competitive Landscape
16. Company Usability Profiles
- Active Network LLC
- Engage Sports
- Fusion Sport
- Jersey Watch
- Jonas Club Software
- Omnify Inc.
- SAP SE
- Sports Engine Inc.
- Sports Illustrated Play
- SquadFusion Inc.
- Stack Sports
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dzuftc
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets