A roundup of the week’s most newsworthy auto and transport industry press releases from PR Newswire
NEW YORK, Nov. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — With thousands of press releases published each week, it can be difficult to keep up with everything on PR Newswire. To help journalists covering the auto and transportation industries stay on top of the week’s most newsworthy and popular releases, here’s a roundup of stories from the week that shouldn’t be missed.
The list below includes the headline (with a link to the full text) and an excerpt from each story. Click on the press release headlines to access accompanying multimedia assets that are available for download.
- Alaska Airlines teams up with Lyft for new partnership to earn miles wherever you go
Mileage Plan members can earn one mile for every $1 spent on all Lyft rides in the U.S. and Canada, plus this holiday season they can earn two miles for every $1 spent on Lyft rides – anytime, everywhere.
- Nikola and KeyState Announce Innovative Hydrogen Supply Collaboration to Support Nikola Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles
Nikola President, Energy, Carey Mendes, said, “This will be key to our supply strategy and will help develop our refueling network at scale. Additionally, the low carbon, clean hydrogen will allow us to maximize value under the Inflation Reduction Act and future downstream fuel and dispensing incentive programs.”
- Trick or Treat: Jeep® Brand Brings Back Punk’n Exterior Paint Color to Wrangler
Jim Morrison, senior vice president and head of Jeep brand North America, said, “Like other special-run colors for Wrangler, Punk’n appeals to a huge enthusiast following because it’s authentic, inspiring and bold, much like the Jeep community.”
- Royal Caribbean Group First Cruise Company in US to Sail Using Renewable Diesel Fuel
This key step in the Group’s pursuit of alternative fuels comes less than a year after the unveiling of Destination Net Zero, Royal Caribbean Group’s comprehensive decarbonization strategy.
- HD Hyundai CEO Chung Ki-sun Discussed Business Expansion with Chairman Peter Thiel of Palantir Technologies
CEO Chung and Chairman Thiel examined the digital transformation (DX) status in HHI Group’s business areas of shipbuilding, energy, and construction equipment, which are under bilateral collaboration.
- NEOM invests USD 175m in Volocopter to accelerate electric urban air mobility
The deal builds on the NEOM-Volocopter joint venture launched in December 2021, which will operate electric air taxi services in NEOM to connect various regions in Saudi Arabia, including THE LINE, OXAGON, and TROJENA.
- Lucid and SiriusXM to Introduce SiriusXM Across Full Vehicle Lineup
A beta version of SiriusXM will be available soon at no cost to Lucid owners, who will receive access to hundreds of SiriusXM channels plus access to podcasts and other on-demand SiriusXM programming. In 2023, SiriusXM and Lucid expect to deliver the full SiriusXM implementation to Lucid owners with additional features that will enhance their in-car audio entertainment experience.
Read more of the latest auto- and transportation-related releases from PR Newswire and stay caught up on the top press releases by following @PRNtrnsp on Twitter.
These are just a few of the recent press releases that consumers and the media should know about. To be notified of releases relevant to their coverage area, journalists can set up a custom newsfeed with PR Newswire for Journalists.
Once they’re signed up, reporters, bloggers and freelancers have access to the following free features:
- Customization: Create a customized newsfeed that will deliver relevant news right to your inbox. Customize the newsfeed by keywords, industry, subject, geography, and more.
- Photos and Videos: Thousands of multimedia assets are available to download and include with your next story.
- Subject Matter Experts: Access ProfNet, a database of industry experts to connect with as sources or for quotes in your articles.
- Related Resources: Read and subscribe to our journalist- and blogger-focused blog, Beyond Bylines, for media news roundups, writing tips, upcoming events, and more.
For more than 65 years, PR Newswire has been the industry leader with the largest, most comprehensive distribution network of print, radio, magazine, television stations, financial portals and trade publications. PR Newswire has an unparalleled global reach of more than 200,000 publications and 10,000 websites and is available in more than 170 countries and 40 languages.
PR Newswire for Journalists (PRNJ) is an exclusive community that includes over 20,000 journalists, bloggers and influencers who are logging into their PRNJ accounts specifically looking for story ideas. PR Newswire thoroughly researches and vets this community to verify their identity as a member of the press, blogger or influencer. PRNJ users cover more than 200 beats and verticals.
For questions, contact the team at [email protected].
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/this-week-in-transportation-news-7-stories-you-need-to-see-301668749.html
SOURCE PR Newswire