SAN FRANCISCO, July 20, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The global supply chain analytics market size is expected to reach USD 16.07 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 17.3% from 2021 to 2028, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The growing demand to manage the increasingly large volumes of business data and use insights derived from it for strategic applications are triggering the demand for supply chain analytics (SCA). The increasing awareness among enterprises about the benefits offered by supply chain analytics in improving visibility across the entire supply chain is instrumental in driving the demand for analytics solutions.
Key Insights & Findings:
- In terms of solution, the sales and operations analytics segment is anticipated to register considerable growth over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the growing use of machine learning in supply chain analytics solutions to dissect and aggregate data and produce predictive, descriptive, and prescriptive insights
- In terms of service, the professional segment dominated the market in 2020 and is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period. The growing automation of professional services due to the adoption of big data and analytics, coupled with the increasing demand for improved mobility among service consultants, is expected to drive the growth of the segment
- In terms of deployment, the cloud segment is anticipated to register the highest CAGR from 2021 to 2028. Cloud-based solutions allow businesses to access data across connected devices at any point, which increases the scope for customization and enables the implementation of analytical tools across multiple business channels
- In terms of enterprise size, the large enterprise segment is anticipated to register promising growth over the forecast period. This growth can be attributed to the rising demand for robust monitoring solutions and automation capabilities for resource allocation and strategic decision-making across large organizations
- In terms of end use, the high technology product segment is expected to register a promising growth rate from 2021 to 2028. This growth can be attributed to the increasing demand for advanced technology products and the increasing import and export of these high technology products worldwide
- In terms of region, the North America region dominated in 2020. The regional market is expected to retain its dominance over the forecast period, chiefly owing to the presence of a large number of SCA service providers in the region
Read 170 page market research report, “Supply Chain Analytics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Solution, By Service, By Deployment, By Enterprise Size, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2021 – 2028“, by Grand View Research
SCA solutions enable enterprises to achieve growth, enhance profitability, and increase market share by utilizing the derived insights in making strategic decisions. Improved visibility across the supply chain can help organizations enhance sustainability, reduce inventory cost, and accelerate the time-to-market for products in the long run. Factors such as shortening product life cycles, low visibility in traditional supply chains, ineffective supplier networks, elevated warehousing costs, redundant forecasts, and fluctuating customer demands necessitate supply chain optimization, thereby driving the market growth.
The increased availability of cloud-based SCA solutions has triggered their demand among small and medium enterprises owing to benefits such as easy deployment, shorter implementation window, effective use of IT resources, and flexibility and mobility offered by these solutions. Another notable trend in the market is the increased demand for risk analytics solutions across all industries. Risk analytics solutions address multiple issues associated with the supply chain by providing an analysis of scenario and sensitivity, stochastic optimization, and risk mitigation.
Improved effectiveness of business outcomes and cost-effectiveness of supply chain management resulting from the adoption of supply chain analytics is also expected to encourage the adoption of SCA solutions in several end-use applications. Demand is expected to remain strong across application areas such as retail and consumer goods, healthcare, and manufacturing. Moreover, the ability of supply chain analytics to enable effective and efficient management of end-to-end business processes is expected to propel the market growth over the forecast period.
Grand View Research has segmented the global supply chain analytics market on the basis of solution, service, deployment, enterprise size, end use and region:
- Supply Chain Analytics Solution Outlook (Revenue, USD Million. 2018 – 2028)
- Logistics Analytics
- Manufacturing Analytics
- Planning & Procurement
- Sales & Operations Analytics
- Visualization & Reporting
- Supply Chain Analytics Service Outlook (Revenue, USD Million. 2018 – 2028)
- Support & Maintenance
- Supply Chain Analytics Deployment Outlook (Revenue, USD Million. 2018 – 2028)
- Supply Chain Analytics Enterprise Size Outlook (Revenue, USD Million. 2018 – 2028)
- Large Enterprise
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Supply Chain Analytics End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million. 2018 – 2028)
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- High Technology Products
- Supply Chain Analytics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million. 2018 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
List of Key Players in the Supply Chain Analytics Market
- Accenture PLC
- Aera Technology
- Birst, Inc.
- Capgemini SA
- Genpact Limited
- International Business Machines Corporation
- JDA Software Group, Inc.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Maersk Group
- Manhattan Associates, Inc.
Check out more studies on analytics in various business sectors, by Grand View Research:
- Analytics as a Service Market – The global analytics as a service market size was valued at USD 4.98 billion in 2019 and is expected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 25.9% from 2020 to 2027.
- Transportation Analytics Market – The global transportation analytics market size was valued at USD 7.2 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.6% from 2020 to 2027.
- IT Operations Analytics Market – The global IT operations analytics market size was valued at USD 4.65 billion in 2019 and is expected to register a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.9% from 2020 to 2027.
Browse through Grand View Research’s coverage of the Global Next Generation Technologies Industry.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter