NEW YORK, Jan. 4, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — According to the market research report published by P&S Intelligence, the structured cabling market revenue, which will stand at an estimated $6,912.1 million in 2021, is expected to witness a 7.2% CAGR between 2021 and 2030, to reach $12,916.5 million by 2030. This is because such a cabling system offers a higher bandwidth, which results in more-voluminous and faster data transfer than conventional cabling.
The increasing penetration of the internet and smartphones, which are, in turn, driving the popularity of intelligent personal assistants, digital currencies, online news, videos, audios, and games, and even autonomous and connected cars, is making higher bandwidths imperative. As a result, telecommunications, industrial, government, commercial, and many other industries are upgrading their IT infrastructure with structured cabling.
Get the sample pages of this report at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/structured-cabling-market/report-sample
Key Findings of Structured Cabling Market Report
- Copper cables are more popular than fiber cables as the former cost less, both to purchase and install.
- Local area networks (LANs) dominated the application segment of the structured cabling market in the past because they allow companies to integrate computers, printers, photocopiers, surveillance cameras, and phones into the network, thus boosting efficiency.
- Category 7 structured cables are expected to witness the fastest growth in demand due to the ability of just 100 meters of such copper cables to offer 10-Gigabit Ethernet.
- Due to the increasing adoption of cloud and automation solutions, the manufacturing sector is rapidly adopting structured cabling.
- Despite the costly nature of structured cabling compared to traditional cabling, enterprises are going for it. This is because this infrastructure entails 30% lower maintenance costs than a conventional one, which is a huge bonus for corporate houses.
- Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, electrical and electronics companies faced constraints in producing components, manufacturing the end products, and selling them to users. Moreover, due to the shutdown of most industries and office complexes, the demand for structured cabling reduced significantly in 2020.
The rising uptake of the internet of things (IoT) is an important factor driving the structured cabling market advance. IoT is enabled by sensors connected to the internet that allow devices to share data with each other and a central control room. Therefore, with an increasing number of such connected devices becoming operational, the cabling infrastructure is being modernized to handle the increased data transmission requirements.
Browse detailed report on Structured Cabling Market Trends, Business Strategies, Regional Outlook, Challenges and Forecast to 2030
The major firms in the structured cabling market are Schneider Electric SE, ABB Ltd., TE Connectivity Ltd., CommScope Holding Company Inc., Panduit Corp., Corning Incorporated, Nexans S.A., Furukawa Electric Co. Ltd., Belden Inc., Legrand Holding SA, and Siemon Company. Their presence has made the market highly fragmented, which is why they and other companies are engaging in product launches.
Structured Cabling Market Segmentation Analysis
Structured Cabling Market Based on Product
- Copper Cable
- Shielded twisted pair (STP)
- Foil-screened twisted pair (FTP)
- Unshielded twisted pair (UTP)
- Fiber Cable
- Multi-mode (MM) fiber
- Single-mode (SM) fiber
- Copper Components
- Copper patch cords
- Copper patch panel ports
- Cooper outlets
- Fiber Components
- Fiber patch panel ports
- Fiber outlets
- Fiber patch cords
Structured Cabling Market Based on Wire Category
- Category 6
- Category 5e
- Category 6A
- Category 7
Structured Cabling Market Based on Application
- Local Area Network (LAN)
- Data Center
Structured Cabling Market Based on End Use
Structured Cabling Market Geographical Analysis
- North America
- Asia-Pacific (APAC)
- South Korea
Browse More Related Reports
India Structured Cabling Market – The Indian structured cabling market value stood at $508.0 million in 2020, and it is predicted to surge to $1,504.9 million by 2030, exhibiting a CAGR of 11.5% from 2020 to 2030. The market is being driven by the burgeoning requirement for copper structured cabling, government’s plans for developing 100 smart cities and deploying free Wi-Fi at railway stations, and growing requirement for intelligent buildings.
EV Charging Cables Market – Asia-Pacific accounted for the largest share in the electric vehicle charging cables market in 2020, wherein China generated the highest revenue. The region is also expected to continue to dominate the market in the forecast years, while registering the fastest growth.
About P&S Intelligence
P&S Intelligence is a provider of market research and consulting services catering to the market information needs of burgeoning industries across the world. Providing the plinth of market intelligence, P&S as an enterprising research and consulting company, believes in providing thorough landscape analyses on the ever-changing market scenario, to empower companies to make informed decisions and base their business strategies with astuteness.