NEW YORK, Nov. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — This report offers detailed insights and analysis of the major cost drivers, volume drivers, and innovations of the silicone adhesives procurement and sourcing market, which the global suppliers have been leveraging to gain a competitive edge across regions. The silicone adhesives procurement category is projected to grow at a CAGR of 7.10% during 2021-2025.
Key Highlights Offered in the Report:
- Information on how to identify strategic and tactical negotiation levels that will help achieve the best prices.
- Gain information on relevant pricing levels, detailed explanation on pros and cons of prevalent pricing models.
- Methods to help engage with the right suppliers and discover KPI’s to evaluate incumbent suppliers.
Major Pricing Models Adopted by Buyers in Silicone Adhesives Market:
The report discusses in detail each pricing model and the pros and cons attached to every pricing model prevalent in the market. Also, the report provides insights with respect to the category supply chain and the margins of various suppliers within the supply chain.
This market will register an incremental spend of about USD 1.28 billion during the forecast period.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/silicone-adhesives-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in silicone adhesives TCO (total cost of ownership)
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of this procurement market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our Silicone Adhesives market procurement report covers the following areas:
- Silicone Adhesives Supplier Selection Criteria, Supplier Evaluation Metrics, and SLA that Buyers Should Consider
- Silicone Adhesives Market’s Most Adopted Procurement Strategies by Buyers Across Industries
- Silicone Adhesives Market’s Major Pricing Models Adopted by Buyers in Silicone Adhesives Market
Some of the top Silicone Adhesives suppliers listed in this report:
This Silicone Adhesives procurement intelligence report has enlisted the top suppliers and their cost structures, SLA terms, best selection criteria, and negotiation strategies.
- HB Fuller Co
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Wacker Chemie AG
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
Get instant access to download 5 reports every month and view 1200 full reports. With every purchase, we also offer complimentary research add-ons and Covid-19 impact assessments – Purchase Now!
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/silicone-adhesives-sourcing-and-procurement-report-forecast-and-analysis-2021-2025–spendedge-301428686.html