NEW YORK, Oct. 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The piperylene market is expected to grow by USD 428.50 mn from 2020 to 2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6%, according to Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis as well as exact growth variance and the Y-O-Y growth rate.
Request a Free Sample Report to explore growth opportunities in the piperylene market.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
Download a Free Sample to learn more about piperylene-based adhesives segmentation
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our piperylene market report covers the following areas:
Although the growing demand for piperylene-based adhesives will offer immense growth opportunities, the development of bio-based plastics will challenge the growth of the market participants.
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the piperylene market, including Braskem SA, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, China Petrochemical Corp., Eastman Chemical Co., Kai Yen International Trading Corp., Lotte Chemical Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., NOVA Chemicals Corp., and Royal Dutch Shell Plc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the piperylene market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile, and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Subscribe to our “Lite Plan” billed annually at USD 3000 that enables you to download 3 reports/year and view 3 reports/month.
Piperylene Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist piperylene market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the piperylene market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the piperylene market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of piperylene market vendors
- Polyetheramine Market: The polyetheramine market has been segmented by application (epoxy coatings, polyurea, adhesives and sealants, composites, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA). Download Free Sample Report
- Methanol Market: The methanol market has been segmented by end-user (automotive, construction, electronics, paints and coatings, and others), derivative type (formaldehyde, acetic acid, gasoline, DME, and others), and geography (APAC, Europe, North America, MEA, and South America). Download Free Sample Report
Piperylene Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of almost 6%
Market growth 2020-2024
USD 428.50 million
YoY growth (%)
APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America
Performing market contribution
APAC at 54%
Key consumer countries
China and India
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Braskem SA, Chevron Phillips Chemical Co. LLC, China Petrochemical Corp., Eastman Chemical Co., Kai Yen International Trading Corp., Lotte Chemical Corp., LyondellBasell Industries NV, Mitsui & Co. Ltd., NOVA Chemicals Corp., and Royal Dutch Shell Plc
Parent market analysis, market growth inducers and obstacles, fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID-19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for the forecast period
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Table Of Contents :
Scope of the Report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
For more valuable insights, View Our Report Snapshot
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/piperylene-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-428-50-mn-from-2020-to-2024–growing-demand-for-piperylene-based-adhesives-to-boost-growth–technavio-301405813.html