NEW YORK, July 26, 2021 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — One of the most mesmerizing facets of History has always been multiple numbers and groups of people looking at the same events as they transpire, seeing different things, and reaching different and often diametrically opposing observations and conclusions. “Pmurt the Pig” should not be one of those stories, but sadly is, as recent history has shown. The story of Pmurt is a simple story that all children are taught in the spirit and lesson of the story, “The Emperor’s New Clothes”.
This book is not for everyone but it’s lessons, truths, and humor should be. This book is for any parent that wants to encourage their child to use critical thinking skills like common sense, logic, and deductive reasoning. It encourages children to think for themselves, to seek out proof and evidence, to logically evaluate the words and actions of leaders and others.
Through the use of modern examples from the recent past, the book is designed around the following concepts:
- This book is not for everybody!!!
- The main character, dialogue, and character actions were inspired by the historically twice impeached former president of the United States along with GOP members and supporters. There are many harsh but accurate jokes at the expense of the former president and his followers.
- This book is developed and designed to answer children’s questions in regard to all the lies, deceptions, propaganda, and insurrectionist activities of political figures, parties, and supporters.
- This book encourages children to believe their own eyes and ears rather than just believe what leaders, news agencies, the internet, and people are saying without proof, evidence, logic, or deductive reasoning. It reinforces critical thinking processes especially in the evaluation of peoples words and actions.
- Just because an individual is wealthy, does not mean that that individual is righteous, intelligent, and successful. It especially doesn’t mean that that individual has honor and integrity or can be trusted.
- No one is above the law or an exception to the rules of honor, integrity, and decency.
Readers who wish to experience this amusing work can purchase “Pmurt the Pig” at bookstores everywhere, or online at the Apple iTunes Store, Amazon, Google Play, or Barnes and Noble.
For additional information or media inquiries, contact Page Publishing at 866-315-2708.
About Page Publishing:
Page Publishing is a traditional, full-service publishing house that handles all the intricacies involved in publishing its authors’ books, including distribution in the world’s largest retail outlets and royalty generation. Page Publishing knows that authors need to be free to create, not mired in logistics like eBook conversion, establishing wholesale accounts, insurance, shipping, taxes, and so on. Page’s accomplished writers and publishing professionals allow authors to leave behind these complex and time-consuming issues and focus on their passion: writing and creating. Learn more at http://www.pagepublishing.com.
Page Publishing Media Department, Page Publishing, 1-866-315-2708, [email protected]
SOURCE Page Publishing