Premium research conducted by Mail Shark compiles data from over 10,000 consumers. Mail Shark announced today that it is offering free downloads of its premium research into consumer behavior called Cracking the Code Dentistry edition.
READING, Pa., Sept. 8, 2022 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — Mail Shark announced today that it is offering free downloads of its premium research into consumer behavior called Cracking the Code Dentistry edition.
The report, which contains survey answers from 10,000 dental practice customers, is designed to give business owners the edge to increase customer acquisition and retention rates, stay ahead of the competition, and exceed customer expectations.
“I wanted to create a consumer report specifically for the dental industry; I also wanted it to be free,” says Josh Davis, Chief Revenue Officer at Mail Shark. “We surveyed more than 10,000 consumers and found answers to the questions that today’s dental practice owners are asking.”
A peek inside Cracking the Code:
- How many consumers are regularly visiting the dentist?
- What are the top 3 reasons more patients are not visiting the dentist?
- How important is your website for attracting new patients?
- What Google rating can hurt your Practice?
- How frequently do your patients want to hear from you?
- How much can patients afford out-of-pocket for unexpected dental expenses?
- Can your practice attract new patients with special offers?
- How do most patients prefer scheduling their appointments?
- & Much More!
Cracking the Code Dentistry is available now at no cost to those in the dental industry. For more information and to download a copy, visit https://www.themailshark.com/industries/dental-direct-mail/insights/
About Mail Shark: Mail Shark’s weekly direct mail marketing solution, ever-growing variety of unique paper and plastic marketing products, and expert direct marketing advice set clients’ marketing efforts up for success while delivering maximum results. Find out more at http://www.TheMailShark.com.
Josh Davis, Mail Shark, 1 4849481611, [email protected]
Mike Lees, Mail Shark, 484-200-8132, [email protected]
SOURCE Mail Shark