DUBLIN, Dec. 23, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Mouthguard Market by Type, Material, and Sales Channel: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
Growth in consumer awareness regarding health & fitness, prominence of national & international sports events, rise in participation in sports activities, and increase in consumer spending on sports protective equipment such as mouthguards are the factors that supplement the growth of the market.
However, availability of inexpensive counterfeit products and their high prices hamper the market growth. The rise in the trend of online retail and growth in the penetration of sports in emerging markets are expected to offer lucrative opportunities for the development of the market.
The report segments the mouthguard market on the basis of type, material, sales channel, and region.
By type, it is divided into stock mouthguard, boil and bite mouthguard, and custom-fitted mouthguard. On the basis of material, the market is split into vinyl resins, natural rubber, acrylic resins, and polyethylene-polyvinylacetate copolymer.
Based on sales channel, the market is segmented into specialty retail stores, multi-retail stores, and online stores & others, and others. The market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The major players in the mouthguard market are Battle Sports Science, Brain Pad, Inc, Decathlon S.A, MaxxMMA International CO., Limited, Mogo Sport, NIKE, INC, OPRO, Shock Doctor, Sisu Guard, and Venum Predator.
Key market benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global Mouthguard market, with current and future trends to explain the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined in the report to determine the overall market attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding drivers, restraints, and opportunities with impact analysis.
- A quantitative analysis of the current market and estimation for the same from 2020 to 2030 is provided to showcase the financial competency of the market.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders to make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by the leading market players across various regions.
- Market definition and scope
- Key findings
- Top impacting factors
- Top investment pockets
- Value chain analysis
- Porter’s five forces analysis
- Market dynamics
- Rise in Participation in Sports Activities
- Growing Awareness Regarding Safety and Security during Sports
- Expansion of the retail market
- Availability of Low-Priced Counterfeit Products
- Rise in Trend of Online Retail
- Increase in Disposable Income in Emerging Economies
- Market share analysis
- By type
- By material
- By sales channel
- By region
- Pricing Analysis
- Impact of COVID-19 on the mouthguard market
- Battle Sports Science
- Brain Pad Inc.
- Decathlon S.A
- MaxxMMA International
- Mogo Sport
- NIKE Inc
- Shock Doctor
- Sisu Guard
- Venum Predator
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2c4xyp
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets