NEW YORK, Sept. 27, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The motorsport market is estimated to grow by USD 9.93 billion from 2022 to 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.27%. The motorsport market is fragmented owing to the presence of many global and regional companies. A few prominent companies that offer motorsport market are A J Foyt Jr Enterprises Inc., ABT Sportsline GmbH, AF Corse Srl, Andretti Autosport Holding Co. Inc., Avitas Motorsport Design, Bryan Herta Autosport, Dale Coyne Racing, EXOR N.V., Hendrick Motorsports LLC, Honda Motor Co. Ltd., JA Motor Sport, Liberty Media Corp., McLaren Group Ltd., Mercedes Benz Group AG, Red Bull GmbH, Renault SAS, Speedway Motorsports LLC, Stellantis NV, Toyota Motor Corp., and Yamaha Corp. The report provides a full list of key companies, their strategies, and the latest developments. Download Free Sample before buying
- A J Foyt Jr Enterprises Inc. – The company offers motorsport such as streets of St. Petersburg, streets of Detroit, and Road America.
- ABT Sportsline GmbH – The company offers motorsport that includes DTM, extreme E, and ABT racing stimulators.
- AF Corse Srl – The company offers motorsport such as Campioni del mondo GT, Doppietta nella 6 Ore di Fuji, and Secondi e terzi a Le Mans con le 488 LMGTE Pro.
- For details on companies and their offerings – Buy the report!
By Geography, the market is classified as Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa. Europe will have the largest share of the market. Europe will be the leading region, occupying 47% of the market’s growth during the forecast period. Europe has the world’s most popular racing tracks, which is driving the growth of the motorsport market in the region. Europe’s popular racetracks, such as Ascari (Spain), Knockhill (Scotland), Anglesey (Great Britain), Monza (Italy), Silverstone (England), and Zandvoort (The Netherlands), hold many events. Download Free sample report to get more insights on the market share of various regions and the contribution of the segments.
- Impactful driver- Significant investments by sponsors
- Key Trend – Evolution of Formula E
- Major Challenges – Intense competition from other forms of sports
- By type, the market growth will be significant in the F1 segment. F1’s legacy is unmatched by any other motorsport event. F1 has attracted many sponsors. It started in the 1920s and 1930s in the form of the European Grand Prix championship. It matured to F1 after the Federation Internationale de l’Automobile (FIA)’s standardization of rules. The takeover of F1 by Liberty Media is expected to attract more viewers by offering more engaging content. Social media platforms are expected to increase viewership levels significantly.
Technavio Research experts have provided more insights on the market share of segments – View Free Sample Report
The mountain bike market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% and the size of the market is forecast to increase by USD 13,540.97 million between 2022 and 2027.
The sportswear market share in Germany should rise by USD 3.36 billion from 2021 to 2026 at a CAGR of 5.65%.
Motorsport Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 4.27%
YoY growth 2022-2023 (%)
Europe, North America, APAC, South America, and Middle East and Africa
US, Japan, UK, Germany, and Italy
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
3 Market Sizing
4 Historic Market Size
5 Five Forces Analysis
6 Market Segmentation by Type
7 Market Segmentation by Application
8 Customer Landscape
9 Geographic Landscape
10 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
11 Vendor Landscape
12 Vendor Analysis
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/motorsport-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-9-93-billion-from-2022-to-2027–the-market-is-fragmented-due-to-the-presence-of-prominent-companies-like-a-j-foyt-jr-enterprises-inc-abt-sportsline-gmbh-and-af-corse-srl-and-many-more—te-301939314.html