Whenever a user thinks of becoming a host rather than a client at his remote desktop session the first options that comes to his mind is only Windows 8.1 Pro. Windows 8.1 Pro version is released due to the complaints of the user of Windows 8. The good display enhancement in the start screen, additional bundle app, additional snap views etc. have made the user download this version for making their PC speedier than before. The use of technology in the modern world is perfectly illustrated in Windows 8.1 Pro
Microsoft is a corporation which is well known for its IBM PC compactable operating system. This company has opened new ways of human tasks. The availability of Windows 8.1 Pro on October 17, 2013 was a great step forward. This Windows is a PC operating system. The all new open MDM application programming interface introduced in Windows 8.1 has taken the privacy of PC to its peak. The wait of the user was over when the Pro version of Windows 8.1 was launched because the multi-tasking in this Windows is very efficient and easy to use.
Benefits of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
Windows 8.1 Pro version, which succeeded the Window 8 received a great welcome. Windows 8.1 can be used easily by hybrid devices due to its touch screen capability. Employees like to work from anywhere. All he data can be synced on all the devices. The employee can save all the company data in Word Folder by using version. By using Windows 8.1 Pro user can create Windows version on any computer using a USB device. The Window 8.1 Pro is suitable for any type of big or small scale business. As the Window has lowered the hardware cost and it is cheap. Windows 8.1 has Bit locker tool which create a secure environment. By the new start up control, the user can control the layout of the screen easily. The Windows 8.1 pro has made it possible to share data with co-worker because of its cloud-like design. Many useful apps can be downloaded from Windows-store easily. Windows 8.1 needs no special device to attach it with Wi-Fi or printer. It can be paired with NFC printer. The user friendly touchscreen has made Windows 8.1 Pro the voice of every user.
Features of Microsoft Windows 8.1 Pro
- Windows to Go
- Bit lock tools
- App locker
- Start up control
- Touchscreen for supported devices
- Windows Store
- Hyper V technology
- Flexible hardware options
- Sky app integration
- Polished Task Manager
- Tiled Start UP Menu
- Near field communication(NFC)
- HDTV Feature is also available i.e. Virtual display like a projector
- Biometric verification
- Virtual Private Network(VPN) available
- Secure Enterprise Access
- Smart search
- Speedy boot process
- Live TV in Windows media center can be played
- Windows 8.1 Pro has New Open Mobile Alliance Device Management(OMADN)-support built in
- Mail box is finger friendly
The user of PC took a sigh of relief when Win 8.1 Pro was launched. According to the customers it is very easy to use as it includes a password or pin. The new Internet Explorer (IE) 11 has saved the time of many consumers as it load pages in an average time of 155ms compared to 220ms for google chrome. Live tiles display that is approximately double the size of non-live tile. The non-live tile measures 150 by 150 pixels, whereas live tile measures 310 by 150 pixels have provided dynamic information for the customer. Facebook posts of the people shows that they love scrolling the tile left to right with on finger. Customers have liked the personalized menu. The user has praised the Microsoft store for update as it is available free of cost.
Pros and Cons of Windows 8.1 Pro
These Pros and Cons of Win 8.1 are taken from the real experience of real users
- Better touch UIs is a treat for users
- Good mouse and keyboard usability
- Speedy start up for any Windows version
- Loads of modern apps are included
- New search functions
- Boot to desktop by default
- More customization
- Easier configuration
- BYOD programs
- Comes out of Hibernate faster than Window XP or Window 7
- Better backup program
- Search can simply be done from metro screen
- Improver multi monitor support
- The new (UEFI) Unified Extensible Firmware Interface is more efficient than the old
- Extensible user Interface
- Sky drive is fully functional
- Improved mail app
- Built in cloud sync
- Switches between apps faster
- The application of Xbox SmartGlass can allow the user to manage videos, TV, games etc. on his Xbox on Windows 8.1 Pro
- Metro interface is only useful with touch screen
- Windows app store lacks some big titles
- IE11 is not integrated properly which pushes the user to jump directly to browsers like Firefox or Chrome
- Upgrading from preview can cause trouble
- No unified inbox
- Not fully functional Start Button
- Many of the good apps on the store are paid only
- Some device drivers are not yet available
- The metro mode and desktop mode can be confusing
- A lot of Windows shortcut keys cannot be remembered in one’s head
Common asked Questions
- Q1. Can existing computers run Windows 8.1 Pro new touch displays?
A. Yes, if you device is a hybrid one.
- Q2. What is window 8.1 Pro?
A. Windows 8.1 Pro is an operating system designed by Microsoft
- Q3. What’s new in Windows 8.1 Pro?
A. This Window includes Hyper V technology, Polished Task Manager, Sky app integration and many others.
- Q4. Does Window 8.1 Pro have Microsoft Store?
A. Yes, Window 8.1 Pro have bundle of apps.
Win 8.1 Pro was launched after Window 8 because of the user demand. Microsoft Corporation always tries to work according to the recommendation of its customers. Window 8.1 Pro has many advantages over other operating systems that its cons can be overlooked. The Window 8.1 Pro version after using Windows 8 is the right direction to go in. Windows 8.1 Pro has proved itself useful for mouse, keyboard and touch screen users.