Where is this administration heading? Michael Cohen points the way.
It’s been a few days since Michael Cohen, former lawyer of President Donald J. Trump, presented himself to congress to provide testimony essentially against the Trump administration. While the outlook for Cohen remains grim in the public eye, this testimony was delivered with grace and without the hiccup of fumbling emotion or disgrace usually displayed by those associated with the Trump administration.
Hosted by The New York Times a full stream of the Michael Cohen Testimony on February 27th, 2019.
Some key points declared by Michael Cohen:
- Trump has conversed through Cohen with Russian interests
- Trump directed the Moscow negotiations
- Trump is a habitual liar, from his financial records to information he lets out about himself
- Trump threatened his schools and colleges to not release his GPA to anyone
- The Trump name and business is built on lies, exaggerations, threats and bullying.
What is interesting to note and what a reader should take away from Michael Cohen’s testimony is this:
No matter who you are in this political dichotomy Michael Cohen just opened up the can of worms, the clear political smear on President Trump’s name as well as multiple accusations of illegal activity. With this all on record Congress now has the ammo it needs to amount an investigation we all knew was coming. What happens next is just the course of an extended carnival of events, and the lights at the center of the ring have just turned on.