GATINEAU, QC, June 6, 2022 /CNW/ – The Minister of Seniors, Kamal Khera, will be in Ottawa to announce the launch of a new initiative, Age Well at Home, which will provide seniors with the supportive help they need to ensure that they can stay in their homes as they age.
The Minister will be accompanied by Yasir Naqvi, Member of Parliament for Ottawa Center and Stephane Lauzon, Member of Parliament for Argenteuil—La Petite-Nation.
A photo opportunity and media availability will follow the announcement.
Please note that all details are subject to change. All times are local.
Wednesday, June 8, 2022
12: 30 p.m. EDT
Ottawa West Community Support
1137 Wellington Street West
Journalists who want to participate must register by contacting [email protected] with their name and media outlet before 9:00 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, June 8, 2022. Please indicate if attendance will be in-person or virtual. In-person spaces are limited. Zoom link will be provided upon registration.
- Arrive between 20 and 30 minutes prior to the announcement.
- Do not attend if you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19.
- Please note that wearing a face covering is mandatory.
- Log on 20 minutes prior to the announcement.
- To help ensure optimal simultaneous interpretation sound quality, journalists are encouraged to use a microphone (headphones/headset) or, when possible, a landline, and to avoid using speaker mode if queuing up for questions.
SOURCE Employment and Social Development Canada