NEW YORK, July 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The lawful interception market is set to grow by USD 1.95 billion from 2019 to 2024 as per the latest market report by Technavio. The report projects the market to progress at a CAGR of about 24.61%. 36% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. US and Canada are the key markets for the lawful interception market in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions. The need for security services for monitoring cybercrimes and fake identities will facilitate the lawful interception market growth in North America over the forecast period.
For more highlights on the region – Request a Sample Report
The market research report segments the lawful interception market by Application (Services, Devices, Communication content, and Network technology) and Geography (North America, Europe, APAC, and South America).
- Revenue Generating Segment: The lawful interception market share growth by the services segment will be significant for revenue generation. Lawful interception services can serve several different networks and law enforcement agencies simultaneously and enable various deployment models of the lawful interception system. Lawful interception services are expected to witness significant demand during the forecast period because of their low cost and high adoption among developed regions of North America and Europe.
- To know about the contribution of each segment – Click Now!
- An increasing number of government initiatives supporting lawful interception is the major driver influencing the growth of the global lawful interception market. The increasing number of government initiatives supporting lawful interception will fuel the growth of the lawful interception market size.
- Governments across the globe are increasingly leveraging lawful interception to monitor and have stringent control over criminal activities across communication networks. Governments are focusing on directing central security and investigation agencies for intercepting, monitoring, and decrypting information on any computer.
- Moreover, in February 2018, the Government of India announced its plan for setting up a mobile phone tracking system in the country. The system, namely Central Equipment’s Identity Register (CEIR), helps to protect and preserve consumer interest and facilitate law enforcement authorities for lawful interception.
- The growing popularity of virtualized lawful interception is one of the key lawful interception market trends. Cloud computing is an emerging paradigm, which offers benefits such as elasticity, scalability, and easy deployment of new applications and services.
- The increase in the use of cloud computing has driven the need for highly flexible and dynamic infrastructures that can handle a variety of applications. The virtualization of modern data centers provides an environment for cloud computing infrastructures. Virtualization and cloud computing create security, monitoring, and compliance risks.
- There are a large number of physical servers that host thousands of virtual machines in this environment. This additional virtual layer inside these environments and a large number of involved systems restrict lawful interceptions and network forensic investigations, which are performed to wiretap a suspicious system. There will not be visibility into inter-virtual machine traffic and its vulnerabilities. Hence, to improve the security in virtual networks, there is a rise in the adoption of virtualized lawful interception solutions.
To know more about drivers & trends along with the market challenges – Grab a sample now!
- The satellite internet market share is expected to increase to USD 2.70 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 13.34%.
- The ultra-wideband market share is expected to increase by USD 846.15 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 11.45%.
Lawful Interception Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 24.61%
Market growth 2020-2024
USD 1.95 billion
YoY growth (%)
Performing market contribution
North America at 36%
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
AQSACOM Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Incognito Software Systems Inc., Keysight Technologies Inc., NICE Ltd., SS8 Networks Inc., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, Utimaco GmbH, Verint Systems Inc., and ZTE Corp.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value chain analysis: Communications equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Application
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Application – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Application
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Application
- 5.3 Services – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: Services – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: Services – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Devices – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Devices – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Devices – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Communication content – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: Communication content – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 22: Communication content – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Network technology – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 23: Network technology – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 24: Network technology – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.7 Market opportunity by Application
- Exhibit 25: Market opportunity by Application
6 Customer Landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 27: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 28: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 30: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 32: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 34: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 36: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 37: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 38: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 39: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 40: Market opportunity by geography
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 41: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Overview
- 9.2 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 42: Vendor landscape
- 9.3 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 43: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 44: Industry risks
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 45: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 AQSACOM Inc.
- Exhibit 47: AQSACOM Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 48: AQSACOM Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 49: AQSACOM Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.4 Cisco Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 50: Cisco Systems Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 51: Cisco Systems Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 52: Cisco Systems Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 53: Cisco Systems Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 54: Cisco Systems Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.5 Incognito Software Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 55: Incognito Software Systems Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 56: Incognito Software Systems Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 57: Incognito Software Systems Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.6 Keysight Technologies Inc.
- Exhibit 58: Keysight Technologies Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 59: Keysight Technologies Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 60: Keysight Technologies Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 61: Keysight Technologies Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 62: Keysight Technologies Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.7 NICE Ltd.
- Exhibit 63: NICE Ltd. – Overview
- Exhibit 64: NICE Ltd. – Business segments
- Exhibit 65: NICE Ltd. – Key news
- Exhibit 66: NICE Ltd. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 67: NICE Ltd. – Segment focus
- 10.8 SS8 Networks Inc.
- Exhibit 68: SS8 Networks Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 69: SS8 Networks Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 70: SS8 Networks Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 71: SS8 Networks Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.9 Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Exhibit 72: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson – Overview
- Exhibit 73: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson – Business segments
- Exhibit 74: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson – Key offerings
- Exhibit 75: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson – Segment focus
- 10.10 Utimaco GmbH
- Exhibit 76: Utimaco GmbH – Overview
- Exhibit 77: Utimaco GmbH – Product and service
- Exhibit 78: Utimaco GmbH – Key offerings
- 10.11 Verint Systems Inc.
- Exhibit 79: Verint Systems Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 80: Verint Systems Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 81: Verint Systems Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 82: Verint Systems Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 83: Verint Systems Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.12 ZTE Corp.
- Exhibit 84: ZTE Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 85: ZTE Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 86: ZTE Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 87: ZTE Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 88: ZTE Corp. – Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 89: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 90: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 91: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 92: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 93: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/lawful-interception-market-growth-demand-landscapes–trends–exclusive-market-forecast-report-by-technavio-301582983.html