NEW YORK, June 11, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per the Zion Market Research study,The global GPON equipment market was valued at nearly USD 6.35 billion in 2021 and is forecasted to grow to about USD 9.75 billion by 2028, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 5.8 percent over the forecast period. The report analyzes the GPON equipment market’s drivers, restraints/challenges, and the effect they have on the demands during the projection period. In addition, the report explores emerging opportunities in the GPON equipment market.
Key Industry Insights &Findings of the GPON Equipment Market Reports:
- As per the analysis shared by our research analyst, the GPON Equipment Market is expected to grow annually at a CAGR of around 5.8% (2022-2028).
- Through the primary research, it was established that the Cognitive and Memory Enhancer Drugs Market was valued at approximately USD 6.35Billion in 2021 and is projected to reach roughly USD 9.75 Billion by 2028.
- Asia-Pacific led the global GPON equipment market in 2021 and is likely to maintain this trend over the projection period.
- Due to increased internet penetration, increased expenditures on R&D facilities, and increasing demand for more bandwidth from countries such as China, India, Japan, and other emerging countries.
- The rise in FTTH deployment in countries like Brazil, Uruguay, Saudi Arabia, Latin America, and MEA is predicted to expand at the fastest CAGR throughout the projection period.
Zion Market Research published the latest report titled “GPON Equipment Market By Equipment Type (Optical Line Terminal And Optical Network Terminal), By End-Use Industry (Hospitals, Residential, IT & Telecom, And Others), And By Region – Global And Regional Industry Overview, Market Intelligence, Comprehensive Analysis, Historical Data, And Forecasts 2022 – 2028“into their research database.
GPON Equipment Market: Overview
GPON stands for Gigabit Passive Optical Networks, which is an optical fiber network that allows for faster data reception and transmission on a sole connection. A point-to-multipoint design will allow optical fiber to be delivered to the building or home. It was developed in order to fulfill the necessity to upgrade copper networks by allowing voice, video, and data to be transmitted. With the ease in installation and use of high-speed data, demand for Gigabit Passive Optical Networks (GPON) equipment is increasing.
Get a Free Sample Report with All Related Graphs & Charts (with COVID 19 Impact Analysis): https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/sample/gpon-equipment-market
Our Free Sample Report Includes:
- 2022 Updated Report Introduction, Overview, and In-depth industry analysis
- COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis Included
- 155 + Pages Research Report (Inclusion of Updated Research)
- Provide Chapter-wise guidance on Request
- 2022 Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share & Trends
- Includes an Updated List of tables & figures
- Updated Report Includes Top Market Players with their Business Strategy, Sales Volume, and Revenue Analysis
- Zion Market Research methodology
GPON Equipment Market: Growth Drivers
- Increased demand for high bandwidth and a surge in FTTH Deployments may boost the market growth.
A single optical fiber is used in GPON infrastructure, which is shared by several users using optical splitters. As a result, GPON is regarded as the most cost-effective FTTH (fiber to the house) deployment technology. Furthermore, the global GPON equipment market is predicted to be driven by an increase in the usage of such services as well as an increase in investments from both the public and private sectors. Moreover, the emergence of streaming video and high-speed services has fueled the demand for more bandwidth, resulting in an increase in FTTP applications. Furthermore, as the number of connected devices grows, the demand for increased bandwidth is projected to grow.
GPON Equipment Market: Restraints
- The availability of better bandwidth providers may restrict the growth of the market.
Much effort has gone into developing a replacement for GPON and GEPON, guaranteeing that PON designs can support future, higher-capacity networks. GPON currently has a downstream capacity of 2.5 Gb/s and an upstream capacity of up to 1.25 Gb/s. This is shared by 32 or 64 people (depending on the splitter options used). So, even with dynamic available bandwidth, such technologies struggle to provide 100 Mb/s services and are incapable of handling Gb/s speeds. P2P systems, on the other hand, have always been able to handle transmission speeds of 100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s. The performance of the first next-generation PON was roughly four times that of GPON. It offered 10 Gb/s downstream and a variety of upstream speeds, including the potential for 10 Gb/s. Such factors can affect the market growth during the forecast period.
Directly Purchase a Copy of the Report @ https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/buynow/su/gpon-equipment-market
Global GPON Equipment Market: Opportunities
- An increase in IP traffic and technological advancement is likely to offer better growth opportunities for the market expansion.
The market’s technological advancement is a crucial growth element. It’s worth noting that the need for higher-quality fiber is increasing in order to improve service providers’ network design. New FTTH projects are also being built, contributing to the worldwide GPON equipment market’s growth. Increased internet penetration in emerging nations, along with an increase in worldwide IP traffic, has spurred industry expansion. GPON’s technological and performance advantages over other legacy networks have also allowed it to become the preferred fiber access solution. Furthermore, simpler network operations add to the market’s expansion. Furthermore, as video streaming becomes more popular, there is a growing need for bandwidth throughout the world, which is propelling the global GPON equipment market ahead.
Global GPON Equipment Market: Challenges
- High installation and operational costs pose a major challenge to the market growth.
The cost of GPON installation is comparatively high due to its components which is mainly restricting demand for GPON equipment in low-income countries. Moreover, fewer numbers of vendors in such regions also restrict the market penetration. Many vendors struggle to maintain the sale owing to low response and low buying power of the customers. Further, many small organizations prefer alternate modes of internet services which also contributes to the slow expansion of the market.
Global GPON Equipment Market: Segmentation
- The global GPON equipment market is segregated based on equipment type, end-use industry, and region.
By equipment type, the market is categorized into optical line terminals and optical network terminals. End-use industry segment of the market is bifurcated into hospitals, IT & telecom, residential, and other.
Get More Insight before Buying@: https://www.zionmarketresearch.com/inquiry/gpon-equipment-market
List of Key Players inGPON Equipment Market:
- Motorola Solutions
- Huawei Technologies Co.Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- DasanZhone Solutions
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Ericsson AB
- Ubiquoss Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- ZTE Corporation.
Key questions answered in this report:
- What are the growth rate forecast and market size for GPON Equipment Market?
- What are the key driving factors propelling the GPON Equipment Market forward?
- What are the most important companies in the GPON Equipment Market Industry?
- What segments does the GPON Equipment Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the GPON Equipment Market sample report and company profiles?
Market size value in 2021
USD 6.35 Billion
Revenue forecast in 2028
USD 9.75 Billion
CAGR of almost 5.8 % 2022-2028
2016 – 2021
2022 – 2028
By Product Type, By Application, and By End Use
Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)
Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2022 to 2028
North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa, and Rest of World
U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others
Motorola Solutions, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd., Hitachi, Ltd., DasanZhone Solutions, Cisco Systems, Inc., Ericsson AB, Ubiquoss Inc., Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Calix, and ZTE Corporation.
Market growth drivers, restraints, opportunities, Porter’s five forces analysis, PEST analysis, value chain analysis, regulatory landscape, market attractiveness analysis by segments and region, company market share analysis, and COVID-19 impact analysis.
Avail of customized purchase options to meet your exact research needs.
- In April 2021, Huawei teamed up with partners to speed up the deployment of gigabit optical networks and application development.
- Asia Pacific to lead the global market over the forecast period.
Asia-Pacific led the global GPON equipment market in 2021 and is likely to maintain this trend over the projection period. This is due to increased internet penetration, increased expenditures on R&D facilities, and increasing demand for more bandwidth from countries such as China, India, Japan, and other emerging countries. Furthermore, a rise in FTTH deployment in countries like Brazil, Uruguay, Saudi Arabia, Latin America, and MEA is predicted to expand at the fastest CAGR throughout the projection period.
Global GPON Equipment Market is segmented as follows:
GPON Equipment Market:ByEquipment Type Outlook(2022-2028)
- Optical Line Terminal (OLT)
- Optical Network Terminal (ONT)
GPON Equipment Market: By End-UserOutlook (2022-2028)
- IT & Telecom
GPON Equipment Market:By Region Outlook(2022-2028)
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of Latin America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Zion Market Research
- Forklift Battery Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global forklift battery market was valued at $5.2 billion in 2021 and is anticipated to surpass $8.1 by the end of 2028. The market is projected to grow with a considerable CAGR of 7.05 % during the forecast period.
- Battery Operated Lights Market – Global Industry Analysis: The global battery operated lights market is estimated to grow with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of approximately 6.5 percent over the forecast period.
- Utility Poles Market – Global Industry Analysis: The current value of the global utility poles market stands at $46 billion in 2021, and it is expected to shoot up to $59 billion by 2028 at a CAGR rate of 3.8% for the forecast period of 2022 – 2028.
Browse through Zion Market Research’s coverage of the Global Semiconductor & Electronics Industry
Zion Market Research is an obligated company. We create futuristic, cutting-edge, informative reports ranging from industry reports, and company reports to country report. We provide our clients not only with market statistics unveiled by avowed private publishers and public organizations but also with vogue and newest industry reports along with pre-eminent and niche company profiles. Our database of market research reports comprises a wide variety of reports from cardinal industries. Our database is been updated constantly in order to fulfill our clients with prompt and direct online access to our database. Keeping in mind the client’s needs, we have included expert insights on global industries, products, and market trends in this database. Last but not the least, we make it our duty to ensure the success of clients connected to us—after all—if you do well, a little of the light shines on us.
Zion Market Research
244 Fifth Avenue, Suite N202
New York, 10001, United States
Tel: +49-322 210 92714
USA/Canada Toll Free No.1-855-465-4651
Email: [email protected]
Blog – https://zmrblog.com/