NEW YORK, June 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
The Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Share is expected to increase by USD 25.54 billion from 2020 to 2025, with an accelerated CAGR of 22.59%- according to the recent market study by Technavio.
- The increasing cloud-assisted medical collaborations are the key factors driving the growth of the global healthcare cloud computing market.
- The introduction of edge computing will fuel the global healthcare cloud computing markets growth.
- The shortage of cloud professionals in the healthcare industry is a major challenge for global healthcare cloud computing markets growth.
- North America will register the highest growth rate of 40% among the other regions. Therefore, the healthcare cloud computing market in North America is expected to garner significant business opportunities for the vendors during the forecast period.
- Lockdown norms across various industries have augmented the need for date storage with remote planning, tracking, and monitoring healthcare data status. For instance, in September 2020, Accenture announced an investment of $3 billion in forming the Accenture Cloud First to assist clients across different industries to become cloud-first businesses and accelerate digital transformation.
- This will enable maintaining a continuous, always-on relationship with patients and plan members between instances of care is critical. Owing to such factors, the market for healthcare cloud computing is expected to grow significantly in the region during the forecast period.
- The healthcare cloud computing market vendors should focus on grabbing business opportunities from the SaaS segment as it accounted for the largest market share in the base year.
Download Sample: for more additional information about the Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
Healthcare Cloud Computing Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 22.59%
Market growth 2021-2025
$ 25.54 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA
Performing market contribution
North America at 40%
Key consumer countries
US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, and China
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc., Amazon Web Services Inc., athenahealth Inc., Carestream Health Inc., General Electric Co., IBM Corp., Microsoft Corp., Oracle Corp., Salesforce.com Inc., and Siemens Healthineers AG
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, market condition analysis for forecast period,
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to speak to our analyst and know more insights about this market report. Our analysts can also help you customize this report according to your needs. Our analysts and industry experts will work directly with you to understand your requirements and provide you with customized data in a short amount of time.
Speak to our Analyst now! to take full advantage of every opportunity using competitive analysis created just for you
- The healthcare cloud computing market share growth in the SaaS segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- SaaS solutions held the major share, owing to their easy deployment, less lead time compared with on-premises software solutions, and the service provider’s ownership of maintenance and support tasks.
- Healthcare organizations adopt SaaS-based solutions for streamlining their client relationship management (CRM), accounting, payroll, supply chain management (SCM), and healthcare information systems.
Purchase our Report to gain further insights on the market contribution of various segments
- 40% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- The US, and Canada are the key markets for healthcare cloud computing market in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in regions.
- The increasing cloud-assisted medical collaborations will facilitate the healthcare cloud computing market growth in North America over the forecast period.
Purchase our Report for more key highlights on the regional market share of most of the above-mentioned countries.
The report analyzes the market’s competitive landscape and offers information on several market vendors, including:
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- Amazon Web Services Inc.
- athenahealth Inc.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- General Electric Co.
- IBM Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Oracle Corp.
- Salesforce.com Inc.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
The healthcare cloud computing market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market.
Download Sample Report to find additional highlights on the vendors and their product offerings.
- Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.- The company offers FollowMyHealth enterprise patient engagement solution which helps the patients with their information they need to empower themselves in their own care.
- Carestream Health Inc.- The company offers innovative approach to enterprise imaging management, offering secure, turnkey Software-as-a-Service as either a Public or Private Cloud Services.
- General Electric Co.- The company offers a cloud ecosystem and its applications will connect radiologists and clinicians to speed, efficiency and collaboration across care pathways and multidisciplinary teams – both inside and outside the hospital setting.
Download Our Sample Report to learn more about recent Developments in Healthcare Cloud Computing Market
Data Center Maintenance and Support Services Market by End-user and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The data center maintenance and support services market size growth is expected to progress at a CAGR of 12.04% and is estimated at USD 7.69 billion from 2021 to 2026. To get more exclusive research insights: Download Sample Report
Big Data Spending Market in Healthcare Sector Market by Service and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2022-2026: The big data spending market share in healthcare sector is expected to increase by USD 8.93 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 12.21%. To get more exclusive research insights: Download Sample Report
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Healthcare technology
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five forces summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 SaaS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: SaaS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 18: SaaS – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 IaaS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: IaaS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 20: IaaS – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 PaaS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 21: PaaS – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 22: PaaS – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.6 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 23: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
- 6.1 Customer landscape
- Exhibit 24: Customer landscape
7 Geographic Landscape
- 7.1 Geographic segmentation
- Exhibit 25: Market share by geography 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.2 Geographic comparison
- Exhibit 26: Geographic comparison
- 7.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 27: North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 28: North America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 29: Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 30: Europe – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.5 APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 31: APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 32: APAC – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.6 South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 33: South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 34: South America – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.7 MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 35: MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ billion)
- Exhibit 36: MEA – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 7.8 Key leading countries
- Exhibit 37: Key leading countries
- 7.9 Market opportunity by geography
- Exhibit 38: Market opportunity by geography ($ billion)
8 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 8.1 Market drivers
- 8.2 Market challenges
- Exhibit 39: Impact of drivers and challenges
- 8.3 Market trends
9 Vendor Landscape
- 9.1 Vendor landscape
- Exhibit 40: Vendor landscape
- 9.2 Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 41: Landscape disruption
- Exhibit 42: Industry risks
- 9.3 Competitive scenario
10 Vendor Analysis
- 10.1 Vendors covered
- Exhibit 43: Vendors covered
- 10.2 Market positioning of vendors
- Exhibit 44: Market positioning of vendors
- 10.3 Allscripts Healthcare Solutions Inc.
- 10.4 Amazon.com Inc.
- Exhibit 50: Amazon.com Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 51: Amazon.com Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 52: Amazon.com Inc. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 53: Amazon.com Inc. – Segment focus
- 10.5 athenahealth Inc.
- Exhibit 54: athenahealth Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 55: athenahealth Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 56: athenahealth Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 57: athenahealth Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.6 Carestream Health Inc.
- Exhibit 58: Carestream Health Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 59: Carestream Health Inc. – Product and service
- Exhibit 60: Carestream Health Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.7 General Electric Co.
- Exhibit 61: General Electric Co. – Overview
- Exhibit 62: General Electric Co. – Business segments
- Exhibit 63: General Electric Co. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 64: General Electric Co. – Segment focus
- 10.8 International Business Machines Corp.
- Exhibit 65: International Business Machines Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 66: International Business Machines Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 67: International Business Machines Corp. – Key news
- Exhibit 68: International Business Machines Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 69: International Business Machines Corp. – Segment focus
- 10.9 Microsoft Corp.
- Exhibit 70: Microsoft Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 71: Microsoft Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 72: Microsoft Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 73: Microsoft Corp. – Segment focus
- 10.10 Oracle Corp.
- Exhibit 74: Oracle Corp. – Overview
- Exhibit 75: Oracle Corp. – Business segments
- Exhibit 76: Oracle Corp. – Key offerings
- Exhibit 77: Oracle Corp. – Segment focus
- 10.11 Salesforce.com Inc.
- Exhibit 78: Salesforce.com Inc. – Overview
- Exhibit 79: Salesforce.com Inc. – Business segments
- Exhibit 80: Salesforce.com Inc. – Key news
- Exhibit 81: Salesforce.com Inc. – Key offerings
- 10.12 Siemens AG
- Exhibit 82: Siemens AG – Overview
- Exhibit 83: Siemens AG – Business segments
- Exhibit 84: Siemens AG – Key news
- Exhibit 85: Siemens AG – Key offerings
- Exhibit 86: Siemens AG – Segment focus
- 11.1 Scope of the report
- 11.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- Exhibit 87: Currency conversion rates for US$
- 11.3 Research methodology
- Exhibit 88: Research Methodology
- Exhibit 89: Validation techniques employed for market sizing
- Exhibit 90: Information sources
- 11.4 List of abbreviations
- Exhibit 91: List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/healthcare-cloud-computing-market-40-of-growth-to-originate-from-north-america–by-product-and-geography–global-forecasts-to-2025-301563233.html