DUBLIN, July 7, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — The “Respiratory Inhalers: Global Strategic Business Report” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global market for Respiratory Inhalers estimated at US$39.3 Billion in the year 2022, is projected to reach a revised size of US$62.7 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6% over the analysis period 2022-2030.
Manual, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 5.2% CAGR and reach US$54.4 Billion by the end of the analysis period.
Taking into account the ongoing post pandemic recovery, growth in the Digital segment is readjusted to a revised 13% CAGR for the next 8-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $14.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 8% CAGR
The Respiratory Inhalers market in the U.S. is estimated at US$14.2 Billion in the year 2022. China, the world’s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$9.1 Billion by the year 2030 trailing a CAGR of 8% over the analysis period 2022 to 2030.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4.2% and 5.7% respectively over the 2022-2030 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.4% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 131 Featured) –
- Adherium Limited
- AstraZeneca plc
- Beximco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- Cipla Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- HELTMAN Medikal A.S.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Mundipharma International Limited
- Novartis International AG
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.
- PARI GmbH
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- 2020 Marked as a Year of Disruption & Transformation
- World Economic Growth Projections (Real GDP, Annual % Change) for 2019 to 2022
- Inhalation Technology for Tackling COVID-19s
- Iconovo Joins Hands with ISR to Develop Inhaled Vaccine for COVID-19
- Ongoing Studies ExploreUse of Inhalers-based Therapies to Treat COVID-19
- Inhalers Lead to Marked Reduction in Onset of Severe Symptoms for Early COVID-19 Patients
- Researchers Bet on Corticosteroid Inhalers to Treat COVID-19 Patients
- Use of Inhalers amid COVID-19 Medical Crisis Outweigh Risks for Asthma Patients
- COVID-19 Pandemic Pushes Patient Compliance Linked with Inhaler-based Drug Regime
- Stockpiling Under COVID-19 Shadow Exacerbates Steroid Inhaler Supply Concerns
- Concerns over COVID-19 Virus Transmission through Nebulizers Paves Way for Broader Acceptance of Respiratory Inhalers
- Respiratory Inhalers – Global Key Competitors Percentage Market Share in 2022 (E)
- Competitive Market Presence – Strong/Active/Niche/Trivial for Players Worldwide in 2022 (E)
- Respiratory Inhalers: A Prelude
- Types of Respiratory Inhalers
- Metered-dose inhaler
- Dry Powder Inhaler (DPI)
- Soft Mist Inhalers (SMI)
- Pulmonary Drug Delivery using Inhalers Hold Critical Significance to Provide Respite to Patients
- High Prevalence of Respiratory Diseases to Drive Growth
- Prevalence Percentage of COPD, Asthma, and Allergic Rhinitis for Select Countries: 2016
- Chronic Disease Management in Developed Countries (2019): Percentage Distribution of Patient Population by Chronic Disease Type in the US, Germany, and UK
- Sustained Emphasis on Bringing Novel Pulmonary Disease Treatments Augurs Well for Market Growth
- Dry Powder Inhalers Set to Drive Gains
- Digital Dose Inhalers Accelerate Growth Pace
- Global Cost of Respiratory Therapy by Disease (2019): Percentage Breakdown of Therapy Costs for Asthma, Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis, and Others
- Recent Market Activity
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rise in Incidence of Asthma Drives Growth Prospects
- Role of Respiratory Inhalers in Asthma
- Asthma Rescue Inhalers Medications
- Asthma Long-Term Medications
- Select Asthma Stats
- Asthma Prevalence in the US by Age: 2019
- Asthma Prevalence in the US by Gender: 2019
- Asthma Prevalence in the US by Race/Ethnicity: 2019
- Rising Prevalence of Asthma in Children Supports Growth
- Mounting Incidence of COPD Drives Use of Inhalers
- COPD Stats
- Global Prevalence of COPD by Age Group: Percentage of Men and Women Affected by the Condition
- Reported COPD Cases in the US in Million : 2014-2018
- Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome: An Emerging Space for Inhalers
- ARDS Fact Sheet
- Rising Incidence of Cystic Fibrosis Offers Market Potential
- Global Frequency of Genetic Mutations Carrying Cystic Fibrosis
- Cystic Fibrosis Fact Sheet
- Combination Therapies Gain Interest as Effective Treatment for Considered Influence Respiratory Inhaler Demand
- Nebulizer Innovations Drive Opportunities
- Global Nebulizer Devices Market by Type: 2020
- Manufacturers Venture into Nebulizers Designed to Fight COVID-19
- New Hot Melt Extrusion Method to Enhance Inhaler Technology
- Advances in Pulmonary Drug Delivery Devices Drive Adoption
- Select Innovations & Advancements
- Smart Inhalers Gain Traction
- Artificial Intelligence to Add Sophistication to Inhaler Technology
- 3D Printing Seeks Role in Inhaler Manufacturing
- Rise in Air Pollution Levels and Consequent Increase in Respiratory Diseases Trigger the Demand for Inhalers
- Global Indoor Air Pollution Related Fatalities by Health Condition (In %) for 2020E
- Air Pollution Levels Worldwide: Average PM2.5 Concentration (in g/m) in Select Countries for 2019
- Global Carbon Dioxide (CO2) Emissions (in Billion Metric Tons): 2010-2019
- Countries with Highest Carbon Emissions Worldwide: Percentage Breakdown of Carbon Emissions by Country (in %) for 2020E
- Inhalers and Pollution: The Irony
- Ballooning Geriatric Population to Spur Demand
- Global Aging Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Table 5: Global Life Expectancy at Age 60 and 80 Years: 2010-2015; 2020-2025; and 2045-2050
- Increase in Healthcare Spending Stirs Demand
- World Healthcare Expenditure (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2017-2023
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ue1c1v
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-respiratory-inhalers-strategic-business-report-2023-rise-in-air-pollution-levels-and-consequent-increase-in-respiratory-diseases-trigger-the-demand-for-inhalers-301872011.html
SOURCE Research and Markets