- Over 200 Forbes 2000 companies rely on our actionable insights
- More than 100 CPOs and 500 category managers use our insights daily
- SpendEdge has the fastest growth rate in number of reports and client base
NEW YORK, May 28, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The Network Equipment market size is expected to grow by USD 29.77 Billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 7.58% during the forecast period. To know more about this market.
Network Equipment Market Analysis
Analysis of the cost and volume drivers and supply market forecasts in various regions are offered in this Network Equipment research report. This market intelligence report also analyzes the top supply markets, market opportunities, challenges and the critical cost drivers that can aid buyers and suppliers devise a cost-effective category management strategy.
To get instant access to over 1000 market-ready procurement intelligence reports without any additional costs or commitment.
The report provides insights on the following information:
- Regional spend dynamism and factors impacting costs
- The total cost of ownership and cost-saving opportunities
- Supply chain margins and pricing models
- Competitiveness index for suppliers
- Market favorability index for suppliers
- Supplier and buyer KPIs
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of Network Equipment Market
Detect blind spots in your revenue decisions by analyzing interconnected unknowns around the “Network Equipment Market.”
Base year considered
2022 – 2026
North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC
Leading Network Equipment suppliers
Huawei Technologies, Cisco Systems, and Nokia
Top Pricing Models
Fixed pricing model, Cost Plus model
Best Selling Procurement Research Report:
- Wireline Logging Services – Forecast and Analysis: The Network Equipment will grow at a CAGR of 5.50% during 2021-2025. Prices will increase by 3%-5% during the forecast period and suppliers will have moderate bargaining power in this market.
- Asset Recovery Services Category Sourcing and Procurement Report: This report evaluates suppliers based on cost and pricing, past engagements, productivity, and geographical presence.
- Data Feed Management- Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The report provides a complete drill-down on global data feed management services spend outlook at a global as well as regional level. Current spend scenario, growth outlook, incremental spend, and other key information is available individually for North America, South America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and APAC.
This procurement report answers help buyers identify and shortlist the most suitable suppliers for their Network Equipment Market requirements following questions:
- Am I engaging with the right suppliers?
- Which KPIs should I use to evaluate my incumbent suppliers?
- Which supplier selection criteria are relevant for?
- What are the workplace computing devices category essentials in terms of SLAs and RFx?
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-network-equipment-procurement-report-with-top-spending-regions-and-market-price-trends–spendedge-301556655.html