DUBLIN, Oct. 27, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) Analyzers: Global Market” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The current report provides detailed exposure to the in vitro diagnostic analyzer market. This report highlights the current and future market potential of in vitro diagnostic analyzers along with a detailed analysis of the drivers, challenges and opportunities in the market.
Due to recent rapid technological advancements and automation, the range and complexity of diagnostic tests have increased significantly. Disease detection is now possible before the appearance of symptoms, predicting beneficial and adverse treatment outcomes.
The growing focus on point-of-care (POC) diagnostics leads to the development of compact and portable analyzers. As more IVD tests become compatible with POC environments, healthcare providers may take advantage of evolving IVDs to effectively treat life-threatening illness, optimizing healthcare delivery.
The report also covers market projections to 2026 and market rank for key market players. It covers the competitive environment, patent analysis and regulatory scenario. The report details the market shares of IVD analyzers based on test type, automation, design, application and end-user.
The market is segmented into immunoassay analyzers, clinical chemistry, hematology and hemostasis analyzers, molecular diagnostic analyzers, POC analyzers and others based on test type. By automation, analyzers are categorized into semi-automated and fully automated analyzers. Applications are infectious disease, diabetes, oncology, cardiology, nephrology and others.
The market is segmented into hospitals, diagnostic centers, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations and academic research institutes, by end users.
This report includes the company profiles of key players with detailed information about business segments, financials, product portfolios and recent developments. The report also describes the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on this market.
This report will provide a detailed analysis of key factors governing the growth of the IVD analyzers industry, providing strategic insights and recommendations for those looking to expand.
Company profiles of major players, including Abbott Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Quidel Corp, Roche and Siemens Healthineers AG
- 27 data tables and 22 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) analyzers
- Estimation of the market size and analyses of global market trends, with data from 2019 to 2021 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Characterization and quantification of market potential for In Vitro Diagnostics (IVD) analyzers by region, type, automation, application, therapeutic area and end user
- Information on new detection technologies and description of technological advances in fluidics for POC testing
- Coverage of regulatory landscape, product recalls, pipeline products, and discussion on future perspective, strategies, and developments of the industry
- Identification of market drivers, restraints and other forces impacting the global market and evaluation of current market trends, market size and market forecast
- Market share analysis of the key companies of the industry and coverage of events like mergers & acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, and other key market strategies and a relevant patent analysis
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
- Study Goals and Objectives
- Reasons for Doing this Study
- Scope of Report
- Geographic Breakdown
- Analyst’s Credentials
- Custom Research
- Related Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
- Highlights of the Market for Ivd Analyzers
Chapter 3 Ivd Analyzers Market: Background and Technology
- In Vitro Diagnostic (Ivd) Analyzer Overview
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Challenges
- Market Opportunities
- Ivds for Neglected Infectious Diseases
- New Detection Technologies
- Technology Advancements
- Multiple Detection in a Single Instrument
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Analyzer Type
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Clinical Chemistry Analyzers
- Hematology and Hemostasis Analyzers
- Molecular Diagnostic Analyzers
- Point-Of-Care (Poc) Analyzers
- Other Analyzers
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Automation
- Semi-Automated Analyzers
- Fully Automated Analyzers
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Therapeutic Area
- Infectious Diseases
- Other Therapeutic Areas
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by End-user
- Global Market for Ivd Analyzers by End-user
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Research Institutions
- Other End-users
Chapter 9 Market Breakdown by Region
- Global Market for Ivd Analyzers, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of the World
Chapter 10 Regulatory Scenario
- Ivd Regulations in North America
- United States
- Ivd Regulations in Europe
- Ivd Regulations in Asia-Pacific
- Ivd Regulations in Row (Latin America, Africa and Middle East)
Chapter 11 Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Impact of Covid-19 on the Ivd Analyzer Market
- Covid-19 Impact on Device Manufacturers
Chapter 12 Competitive Landscape
- Market Share Analysis
- Recent Developments of Key Market Players
Chapter 13 Company Profiles
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Biomerieux Sa
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Ekf Diagnostics Holdings plc
- Mindray Medical International Ltd.
- Quidel Corp.
- Roche Diagnostics Corp.
- Siemens Healthineers AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/qtmoq5
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-in-vitro-diagnostics-ivd-analyzers-market-report-2022-2027-opportunities-in-ivds-for-neglected-infectious-diseases-new-detection-technologies–multiple-detection-in-a-single-instrument-301661223.html
SOURCE Research and Markets