NEW YORK, Dec. 5, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — During the forecast period, the Electric Car Chargers industry will see an increase in spending of around USD 24.47 Billion. However, the majority of this expansion will be driven by only a few regions. Furthermore, due to their supplier base, North America, Europe, and APAC will have the most effect on the supply side.
The increase is likely to be driven mostly by increased demand and adoption of the category in those few regions.
Download our free sample report today to get a detailed understanding of the major forces driving this market across geographies.
Key Electric Car Chargers Sourcing and Procurement Report Highlights:
- Market growth 2021-2025: USD 24.47 Billion
- Growth momentum & CAGR: Accelerate at a CAGR of 25.62%
- Top Pricing Models: Unit-based pricing, and Bundled pricing
- Key consumer countries: North America, Europe, and APAC
- Supplier Selection Criteria: Technical specifications, Operational requirements, Acceptance criteria, and Evaluation criteria
- Top Suppliers: ENGIE SA, Blink Charging Co., and Efacec Power solutions SA
Know More About This Market: Request for a Free Sample Report Now!
Insights into buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers:
Several strategic and tactical negotiation levers are explained in the report to help buyers achieve the best prices for the Electric Car Chargers market. The report also aids buyers with relevant Electric Car Chargers pricing levels, pros, and cons of prevalent pricing models such as Unit-based pricing, and Bundled pricing, category management strategies and best practices to fulfil their category objectives.
For more insights on buyer strategies and tactical negotiation levers, www.spendedge.com/report/electric-car-chargers-sourcing-and-procurement-intelligence-report
Key Drivers and Trends Fueling Market Growth:
- The pressure from substitutes and a moderate level of threat from new entrants has resulted in the low bargaining power of suppliers.
- Price forecasts are beneficial in purchase planning, especially when supplemented by the constant monitoring of price influencing factors.
- Identify favorable opportunities in Electric Car Chargers TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Expected changes in price forecast and factors driving the current and future price changes.
- Identify pricing models that offer the most rewarding opportunities.
To know more about various other market drivers, trends and challenges.
Smart Procurement Starts Here
SpendEdge’s procurement intelligence platform is the go-to tool for companies looking to access latest procurement research insights and supplier data on an easy to use platform.
- STARTER PACK
- Get 6 Full Reports, View 800+ report samples, Pre-order upcoming reports, Pre-order upcoming reports.
- Want to know about various other Subscription packs? Click here
Get the Details That You Are Looking for:
Buy our detailed market analysis report to uncover:
- Changing market landscape with yearly forecast till 2025.
- Analyze the market’s competitive and vendor landscape.
- How much marketing budget to set aside for geographical market expansion?
- Understanding the most adopted procurement strategies by buyers across industries.
Table of Content
- Executive Summary
- Market Insights
- Category Pricing Insights
- Cost-saving Opportunities
- Best Practices
- Category Ecosystem
- Category Management Strategy
- Category Management Enablers
- Suppliers Selection
- Suppliers under Coverage
- US Market Insights
- Category scope
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering roElectric Car Chargerst, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-electric-car-chargers-sourcing-and-procurement-report-forecasts-the-market-to-have-an-incremental-spend-of-usd-24-47-billion–spendedge-301435490.html