The global digital vault market is predicted to experience prominent growth by 2031, due to the rising concern about data protection among people worldwide. Regionally, the Asia-Pacific region is expected to hold the largest share of the market.
NEW YORK, Feb. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ — Research Dive has added a new report to its offering titled, “Digital Vault Market by Component (Solution and Service), Deployment (On Premise and Cloud), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises and Small & Medium Enterprises), End Use (BFSI, IT & Telecom, Manufacturing, Government, Healthcare, Healthcare, and Others), and Regional Analysis (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2022–2031″.
According to a report, the global digital vault market is anticipated to generate a revenue of $2,850.7 million and rise at a healthy CAGR of 14.2% during the estimated timeframe from 2022 to 2031.
Dynamics of the Digital Vault Market
With the increasing adoption of internet-connected gadgets all across the globe and the growing need for protecting vital data among businesses worldwide, the digital vault market is expected to see striking growth during the analysis timeframe. Moreover, the rapidly increasing digitalization around the world is predicted to create massive growth opportunities over the forecast timeframe. However, the lack of availability of expert professionals may hamper the growth of the market throughout the estimated period.
Access to the Complete PDF Sample of the Digital Vault Market
Covid-19 Impact on the Digital Vault Market
The rise of the Covid-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the digital vault market. This is mainly due to the increasing adoption of digital infrastructure by several leading companies. Moreover, the increasing need to protect personal information and data among individuals and organizations due to the rising threat of cyberattacks during the pandemic period inclined the growth of the market throughout the crisis.
Segments of the Digital Vault Market
The report has divided the market into various segments based on component, deployment, enterprise size, end-use, and region.
- By component, the service sub-segment is expected to be the most productive and is predicted to grow at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period. Digital vault services offer various advantages such as data monitoring, protection, and centralized visibility of an organization to protect it from illegal exposure and theft is the factor expected to bolster the growth of the market sub-segment over the analysis period.
- By deployment, the cloud sub-segment is predicted to be the most profitable and is expected to have the fastest growth during the estimated timeframe. The increasing demand for organizational data security and cloud security solutions is expected to foster the growth of the market sub-segment throughout the forecast timeframe.
- By enterprise size, the small & medium enterprises sub-segment is expected to be the most lucrative and is predicted to continue a steady growth during the analysis timeframe. The increasing demand for solutions across enterprises to safeguard data and limit access to unauthorized users is predicted to amplify the growth of the market sub-segment over the estimated period.
- By end-use, the healthcare sub-segment is expected to be most beneficial and is predicted to be the fastest growing during the forecast period. The rise in cyberattacks on healthcare companies and the development of advanced technology by cybercriminals has increased the importance of healthcare data security which is expected to upsurge the growth of the market sub-segment over the analysis timeframe.
- By region, the Asia-Pacific region of the digital vault market is predicted to hold the highest share of the market throughout the estimated timeframe. The rising demand for digital vaults due to the existence of numerous industries in this region and medium-specific data security regulations are the factors expected to drive the regional growth of the market during the forecast period.
Speak with an Analyst or Schedule a call to get more Industry Insights on the Digital Vault Market
Key Players of the Market
The major players of the digital vault market include
- CyberArk Software Ltd.
- Johnson Controls
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Hitachi Vantara LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Keeper Security, Inc.
These players are widely working on the development of new business strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, partnerships and collaborations, and product development to attain a leading position in the global industry.
For instance, in February 2022, Trinity Management Systems GmbH, one of the leading software companies announced its collaboration with Digital Vault Services GmbH, a SaaS company based in Munich. With this collaboration, the companies aimed to develop an API interface that would help their customers fully digitize their communication with guarantors while continuing to use their familiar system environment.
Further, the report also summarizes other important aspects including SWOT analysis, the financial performance of the key players, the product portfolio, and the latest strategic development.
Granular Research on Specific Regions or Segments of Digital Vault Market & Avail 10%OFF
More about Digital Vault Market:
- Digital Vault System: Purposes and Other Related Information
- What Could be Included in a Digital Vault? And What is its Importance?
- Digital Vault: A Technological Breakthrough that Claims to Wipe Out the Threat of Illegal Use of Valuable Documents
- Digital Vault Market to Observe Significant Growth Due to Product Launches and Strategic Partnerships by Market Players, such as Johnsin Controls, FutureVault, and Others
Some Trending Reports:
- The global control towers market size was $5,585 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 18.7%, by generating a revenue of $26,279.8 million by 2030
- The global zero trust security market size was $24,942.6 million in 2021 and is predicted to grow with a CAGR of 14.7%, by generating a revenue of $87,162.8 million by 2030
- The global space as a service market size is predicted to garner a revenue of $11,581.3 million in the 2021–2028 timeframe, growing from $8,437.6 million in 2020, at a CAGR of 4.2%
About Research Dive
Research Dive is a market research firm based in Pune, India. Maintaining the integrity and authenticity of the services, the firm provides the services that are solely based on its exclusive data model, compelled by the 360-degree research methodology, which guarantees comprehensive and accurate analysis. With an unprecedented access to several paid data resources, team of expert researchers, and strict work ethic, the firm offers insights that are extremely precise and reliable. Scrutinizing relevant news releases, government publications, decades of trade data, and technical & white papers, Research dive deliver the required services to its clients well within the required timeframe. Its expertise is focused on examining niche markets, targeting its major driving factors, and spotting threatening hindrances. Complementarily, it also has a seamless collaboration with the major industry aficionado that further offers its research an edge.
Mr. Abhishek Paliwal
30 Wall St. 8th Floor, New York NY 10005
(P) +91-(788)-802-9103 (India)
Toll Free: 1-888-961-4454
E-mail: [email protected]
View original content:https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/global-digital-vault-market-predicted-to-witness-progressive-growth-by-2031-owing-to-the-increasing-data-protection-concerns-among-individuals-90-pages–interpreted-by-research-dive-301750615.html