OTTAWA, ON, May 13, 2022 /CNW/ –
- Brand(s): Tree Brewing Co.
- Product: Golden Larch Grapefruit Radler
- Companies: Tree Brewing Co.
- Issue: Food – Allergen – Sulphites
- Category: Beverages (Alcoholic)
- What to do: If you have a sensitivity to sulphites, do not consume the recalled products
- Audience: General public
- Recall class: Class 1
Tree Brewing Co.
6 24524 21543 8
Tree Brewing Co.
Season Pass 8-pack
(contains 2 cans of
8 x 473 mL
6 24524 45498 1
Tree Brewing Co. is recalling the affected products from the marketplace because they contain sulphites which are not declared on the label.
The recalled products have been sold in Alberta and British Columbia.
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- If you have a sensitivity to sulphites, do not consume the recalled products as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
This recall was triggered by the company.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of these products.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products. If other high-risk products are recalled, the CFIA will notify the public through updated food recall warnings.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
Également disponible en français
SOURCE Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)