OTTAWA, ON, Nov. 4, 2022 /CNW/ –
- Brand(s): Bliss Balls, Everland
- Product: Chocolate confections
- Companies: Jiva Manufacturing & Distribution Inc.
- Issue: Food – Allergen – Milk
- Category: Candy, confectionary, snacks and sweeteners
- What to do: Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive.
- Audience: General public
- Recall class: Class 1
0 59443 25202 6
0 59443 75092 8
The affected products are being recalled from the marketplace because they contain milk which is not declared on the label.
The recalled products have been sold in Alberta and British Columbia.
- Check to see if you have recalled products
- Do not consume recalled products to which you are allergic or sensitive as they may cause a serious or life-threatening reaction
- Do not serve, use, sell or distribute recalled products
- Recalled products should be thrown out or returned to the location where they were purchased
- Learn more about common food allergies
- Sign up for recall notifications by email and follow us on social media
- View our detailed explanation of the food safety investigation and recall process
- Report a food safety or labelling concern
This recall was triggered by the Canadian Food Inspection Agency’s inspection activities.
There have been no reported reactions associated with the consumption of these products.
The Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) is conducting a food safety investigation, which may lead to the recall of other products.
The CFIA is verifying that industry is removing recalled products from the marketplace.
SOURCE Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA)