LOS ANGELES, Aug. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The EB-5 program is officially back in operation after several EB-5 industry stakeholders reached a settlement agreement with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (“USCIS”) that safeguards EB-5 investors and re-authorizes previously approved regional centers.
This settlement affects two cases: Behring Regional Center LLC, et al. v. Mayorkas, et al., No. 3:22-cv-2487-VC (N.D. Cal.) and EB5 Capital, et al. v. DHS, et al., No. 3:22-cv-3948-VC (N.D. Cal.). Invest in the USA (“IIUSA”), a trade association, and six of the top operators of EB-5 regional centers (EB5 Capital, CanAm Enterprises, Civitas Capital Group, Golden Gate Global, Pine State Regional Center, and Behring Regional Center) are among the plaintiffs.
“This is a welcome development and we’re excited to usher in a new era of the EB-5 program – one that truly creates a win-win situation for EB-5 investors and their families and the U.S. economy and job creation,” said Vivek Tandon, Esq., Founder of EB5 BRICS.
The settlement can be read here: https://www.eb5brics.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/08/EB-5-Settelment-N.-District-Court-CA-update-August-25-2022.pdf
Here are the key points of the settlement.
- Previously approved and authorized regional centers retain their authorization;
- Previously authorized regional centers must submit a Form I-956 by December 29, 2022, along with the applicable filing fee, in order to keep their authorization;
- Previously authorized regional centers need not wait for approval of their Form I-956 to file and receive adjudications from USCIS;
- Previously authorized regional centers may immediately file project applications;
- Investors may utilize additional documentation of the I-956F filing (such as a receipt for a lock box, a cashed check, or a credit card charge;) in their I-526E petition if a regional center does not give them a formal receipt notification following the filing of a form within ten calendar days of delivery to USCIS.
- USCIS will not, on its own, reject an investor’s I-526 or I-829 petition if a previously approved regional center fails to submit a Form I-956 application or revision;
- USCIS will update its website, forms, and instructions to comply with the terms of the settlement agreement.
Read more about settlement.
One on One meetings in India, Dubai and Singapore:
From September 5th through October 10th 2022, Vivek Tandon will be conducting one-on-one meetings with the families of EB-5 Visa Investors.
See full schedule and sign up here for EB-5 Visa consultation
EB5 BRICS offers foreign investors the opportunity and instruments to gain permanent residency in the United States. Their team of experts partner with Regional Centers, business and tax law experts, and real estate and business management professionals to help clients achieve their goals of investment-based immigration to the United States.
If you’d like to meet and discuss EB-5 immigration and EB-5 investments including Current Direct EB-5 opportunities and Regional Center EB-5 Projects (subject to program reauthorization), fill out the form.
See our Sitemap
Vivek Tandon, Esq
EB5 BRICS, LLC
8383 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 800
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Securities offered through Sequence Financial Specialists LLC (Member FINRA/SIPC). EB5 BRICS, LLC is not a broker-dealer, does not offer securities and is not registered with FINRA or any other securities-regulating organizations. The CEO of EB5 BRICS is registered with Sequence. EB5 BRICS is not affiliated with Sequence. Information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.
Sequence Financial Specialists LLC professionals are committed to acting in our retail client’s best interest. For important information on Regulation Best Interest, including Form CRS and other disclosures, please visit our website at www.sequencefinancialspecialists.com.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/eb5-brics-llc-comments-on-eb-5-visa-settlement-agreement-between-industry-stakeholders-and-uscis-301613093.html
SOURCE EB5 BRICS LLC