NEW YORK, July 20, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The latest market analysis report titled Dialyzer Market by Product, End-user, and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2021-2025 has been recently Technavio’s catalog. The analysts at Technavio have categorized the global dialyzer market as a part of the global healthcare equipment market. The market growth will be driven due to factors including the growing prevalence of renal disorder and advances in technology and design of dialyzers. However, the growing demand for PD will hinder the growth prospects of the market. Our analysis report has extensively covered external factors influencing the parent market growth potential in the coming years, which will determine the levels of growth of the dialyzer market during the forecast period.
For further impact analysis on key market dynamics, View PDF Sample
The dialyzer market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. To make the most of the opportunities and recover from the post-pandemic impact, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The dialyzer market forecast report offers in-depth insights into key vendor profiles. The profiles include information on production, sustainability, and prospects.
Major Five Dialyzer Companies:
- Asahi Kasei Corp.: The company offers dialyzers under the product line APS series, REXEED series, VIE series, and LEOCEED series.
- B. Braun Melsungen AG: The company offers dialyzers under the name Diacap Pro and xevonta
- Baxter International Inc.: The company offers various dialyzers such as Polyflux 2H and 6H dialyzers, Nephral ST dialyzer series, Evodial dialyzer series, Revaclear dialyzer series, Polyflux H dialyzer series, and Theralite dialyzer series.
- Fresenius Medical Care AG and Co. KGaA: The company offers a wide range of dialyzers under the product category FX Dialyzers
- JMS Co.Ltd.: The company offers a comprehensive range of products for both hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis
- Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.
- Medtronic Plc
- Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- Nipro Corp.
- Toray Industries Inc.
Want to know more about the key offerings and strategic initiatives from contributing vendors, Request for Sample
Dialyzer Market Product Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2025)
- high-flux dialyzer – size and forecast 2020-2025
- low-flux dialyzer – size and forecast 2020-2025
High-flux dialyzer product segment held the largest dialyzer market share in 2020. The segment will continue to account for the highest revenue throughout the forecast period. The growth of this segment is attributed to the owing to its first-mover advantage. The advantages associated with the use of high-flux dialyzers will drive market growth. For instance, high-flux dialyzers act quickly by removing the fluids during dialysis. Further, a higher amount of blood and dialysate flows are used in this technique. With high-flux dialyzers, substantial improvements in dialysis efficiency can be achieved when the blood flow increases.
Dialyzer Market Geography Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2025)
- North America – size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – size , and forecast 2020-2025
- Asia – size and forecast 2020-2025
- ROW – size and forecast 2020-2025
35% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period. The US is the key market for the dialyzer market in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions. The presence of established medical facilities and the increasing healthcare spending by individuals will facilitate the dialyzer market growth in North America over the forecast period.
Dialyzer Market End-user Outlook (Revenue, USD bn, 2020-2025)
- in-center dialysis – size and forecast 2020-2025
- home dialysis – size and forecast 2020-2025
Get Segment-based Market Share Contribution and Regional Opportunities in this exclusive PDF sample report
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Healthcare Equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 High-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: High-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: High-flux dialyzer – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Low-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Low-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Low-flux dialyzer – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 7.1 In-center dialysis
- 7.2 Home dialysis
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.5 Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.6 ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.7 Key leading countries
- 8.8 Market opportunity by geography
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Asahi Kasei Corp.
- 11.4 B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 11.5 Baxter International Inc.
- 11.6 Fresenius Medical Care AG and Co. KGaA
- 11.7 JMS Co.Ltd.
- 11.8 Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.
- 11.9 Medtronic Plc
- 11.10 Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- 11.11 Nipro Corp.
- 11.12 Toray Industries Inc.
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dialyzer-market-size-to-grow-by-usd-3-36-billion-at-accelerated-growth-momentum-at-6-8—technavio-301589085.html