NEW YORK, Aug. 26, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The dialyzer market size is set to grow by USD 3.36 billion from 2020 to 2025, progressing at a CAGR of 6.8% according to Technavio. Also, the market recorded a 6.40% Y-O-Y growth rate in 2021. The dialyzer market is fragmented and the vendors are deploying organic and inorganic growth strategies to compete in the market. Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG, and Co. KGaA, JMS Co.Ltd., Kawasumi Laboratories Inc., Medtronic Plc, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Nipro Corp., and Toray Industries Inc. are some of the major market participants.
To know about the vendor offerings – Request a free sample report.
Dialyzer Market 2021-2025: Scope
Our dialyzer market report covers the following areas:
Dialyzer Market 2021-2025: Market Dynamics
- Drivers – The growing prevalence of renal disorder, advances in technology and design of dialyzers & low preference for kidney transplantations will offer immense growth opportunities.
- Challenges – The growing threat from PD, reimbursement cuts for dialysis techniques globally & stringent regulatory policies will challenge the growth of the market participants.
- For detailed information on the market dynamics – Click Now!
Dialyzer Market 2021-2025: Segmentation Analysis
- High-flux Dialyzer
- Low-flux Dialyzer
- In-center Dialysis
- Home Dialysis
- North America
Revenue Generating Segment
- The dialyzer market share growth by the high-flux dialyzers segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- The high-flux dialyzers segment had dominated the global dialyzer market owing to its first-mover advantage.
- Also, the advantages associated with the use of high-flux dialyzers will drive market growth. For instance, high-flux dialyzers act quickly by removing the fluids during dialysis. Further, a higher amount of blood and dialysate flows are used in this technique. With high-flux dialyzers, substantial improvements in dialysis efficiency can be achieved when the blood flow increases.
- 35% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
- The US is the key market for the dialyzer market in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
- The presence of established medical facilities and the increasing healthcare spending by individuals will facilitate the dialyzer market growth in North America over the forecast period.
For information on the contribution of each segment – Request a FREE Sample Now!
Dialyzer Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist dialyzer market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the dialyzer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the dialyzer market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of dialyzer market vendors
The competitive scenario provided in the Dialyzer Market report analyzes, evaluates, and positions companies based on various performance indicators. Some of the factors considered for this analysis include the financial performance of companies over the past few years, growth strategies, product innovations, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc. Don’t wait, Make a strategic approach & boost your business goals with our Dialyzer Market Forecast Report – Buy Now!
- The blood warmer devices market share is expected to increase by USD 366.99 million from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 7.54%.
- The bioprocess technology market share is expected to increase to USD 55.84 billion from 2021 to 2026, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate at a CAGR of 12.27%.
Dialyzer Market Scope
Growth momentum & CAGR
Accelerate at a CAGR of 6.8%
Market growth 2021-2025
USD 3.36 billion
YoY growth (%)
North America, Europe, Asia, and ROW
Performing market contribution
North America at 35%
Key consumer countries
US, Germany, Japan, France, and the UK
Leading companies, competitive strategies, consumer engagement scope
Asahi Kasei Corp., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Baxter International Inc., Fresenius Medical Care AG and Co. KGaA, JMS Co.Ltd., Kawasumi Laboratories Inc., Medtronic Plc, Nikkiso Co. Ltd., Nipro Corp., and Toray Industries Inc.
Parent market analysis, Market growth inducers and obstacles, Fast-growing and slow-growing segment analysis, COVID 19 impact and future consumer dynamics, and market condition analysis for the forecast period.
If our report has not included the data that you are looking for, you can reach out to our analysts and get segments customized.
Browse for Technavio “Healthcare Market” Research Reports
Table Of Contents :
1 Executive Summary
2 Market Landscape
- 2.1 Market ecosystem
- Exhibit 01: Parent market
- Exhibit 02: Market characteristics
- 2.2 Value chain analysis
- Exhibit 03: Value Chain Analysis: Healthcare Equipment
3 Market Sizing
- 3.1 Market Definition
- Exhibit 04: Offerings of vendors included in the market definition
- 3.2 Market segment analysis
- Exhibit 05: Market segments
- 3.3 Market size 2020
- 3.4 Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
- Exhibit 06: Global – Market size and forecast 2020 – 2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 07: Global market: Year-over-year growth 2020 – 2025 (%)
4 Five Forces Analysis
- 4.1 Five Forces Summary
- Exhibit 08: Five forces analysis 2020 & 2025
- 4.2 Bargaining power of buyers
- Exhibit 09: Bargaining power of buyers
- 4.3 Bargaining power of suppliers
- Exhibit 10: Bargaining power of suppliers
- 4.4 Threat of new entrants
- Exhibit 11: Threat of new entrants
- 4.5 Threat of substitutes
- Exhibit 12: Threat of substitutes
- 4.6 Threat of rivalry
- Exhibit 13: Threat of rivalry
- 4.7 Market condition
- Exhibit 14: Market condition – Five forces 2020
5 Market Segmentation by Product
- 5.1 Market segments
- Exhibit 15: Product – Market share 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.2 Comparison by Product
- Exhibit 16: Comparison by Product
- 5.3 High-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 17: High-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 18: High-flux dialyzer – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.4 Low-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Exhibit 19: Low-flux dialyzer – Market size and forecast 2020-2025 ($ million)
- Exhibit 20: Low-flux dialyzer – Year-over-year growth 2020-2025 (%)
- 5.5 Market opportunity by Product
- Exhibit 21: Market opportunity by Product
6 Customer landscape
7 Market Segmentation by End-user
- 7.1 In-center dialysis
- 7.2 Home dialysis
8 Geographic Landscape
- 8.1 Geographic segmentation
- 8.2 Geographic comparison
- 8.3 North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.4 Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.5 Asia – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.6 ROW – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- 8.7 Key leading countries
- 8.8 Market opportunity by geography
9 Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- 9.1 Market drivers
- 9.2 Market challenges
- 9.3 Market trends
10 Vendor Landscape
- 10.1 Overview
- 10.2 Vendor landscape
- 10.3 Landscape disruption
11 Vendor Analysis
- 11.1 Vendors covered
- 11.2 Market positioning of vendors
- 11.3 Asahi Kasei Corp.
- 11.4 B. Braun Melsungen AG
- 11.5 Baxter International Inc.
- 11.6 Fresenius Medical Care AG and Co. KGaA
- 11.7 JMS Co.Ltd.
- 11.8 Kawasumi Laboratories Inc.
- 11.9 Medtronic Plc
- 11.10 Nikkiso Co. Ltd.
- 11.11 Nipro Corp.
- 11.12 Toray Industries Inc.
- 12.1 Scope of the report
- 12.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
- 12.3 Research methodology
- 12.4 List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provide actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dialyzer-market-recorded-a-6-40-y-o-y-growth-rate-in-2021–evolving-opportunities-with-asahi-kasei-corp–b-braun-melsungen-ag—technavio-301611722.html