JACKSON, Mo., Dec. 13, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — SendAFriend, a social media sensation and popular online store, has donated $100,000+ to more than 13 nonprofit organizations across America to support their life-changing work this holiday season. Organizations ranging from women’s shelters to pediatric cancer support programs will benefit from the company’s generous donations.
SendAFriend is an e-commerce company that helps customers send personalized stuffed animal care packages to loved ones. In addition to spreading love through care packages, the company donates 10% of sales to organizations that make the world a better place, a sum equal to just over one million dollars since its launch in 2018.
“SendAFriend customers show their generosity every day by using our platform to send gifts around the country,” said Tyler Macke, Founder and CEO of SendAFriend. “By spreading love to others, we are simply following the generous spirit of our tens of thousands of customers.”
SendAFriend proudly supported the following organizations and encourages others to do the same:
- $20,000 to The Alex and Ali Foundation
- $10,000 to We Do Care
- $10,000 to Project Just Because
- $10,000 to Friendship Home
- $10,000 to Joyful Journeys Community Enrichment
- $10,000 to Oh Go
- ~$7,000 to The Bennett Project
- $5,000 to Hope Therapeutic Horsemanship Center
- $5,000 to Cherokee Family Violence Center
- $5,000 to “Neighbor Hub” Community Partnership of Southeast Missouri
- ~$3,000 to Safe House of Southeast Missouri
- $500 to Hope for One More Foster Home
- ~$5,000 to tangible gift items for safe houses and foster homes in southeast Missouri
Founded in Jackson, MO in 2018 by 18-year-old Tyler Macke, SendAFriend is an ecommerce brand that gives back in a big way and spreads smiles around the world. Their core product, adorable stuffed animal care packages, are sent in their signature bright blue “Someone Loves You” box with personalized greeting cards from their senders. To date, SendAFriend has delivered 375,000+ care packages, generating just over one million dollars for organizations that make the world a better place.
Interview opportunities available upon request.