NEW YORK, July 19, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
Set to grow by USD 1.73 billion during 2021-2025, Technavio’s latest market research report estimates the chatbot market to register a CAGR of over 29%. With a focus on identifying dominant industry influencers, Technavio’s reports present a detailed study by the way of synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. This report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario and the overall market environment. Download Free Sample Report
Factors such as the increased demand for web self-service and the advantages of chatbots over other customer support options will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. The chatbot market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Chatbot Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Chatbot Market is segmented as below:
- Travel And Hospitality
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41045
Chatbot Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
Some of the major vendors of the chatbot market in the systems software industry include Alphabet Inc., Amazon.com Inc., Anboto Europe SL Co., Apple Inc., Creative Virtual Ltd., eGain Corp., Inbenta Technologies Inc., International Business Machines Corp., Microsoft Corp., and Nuance Communications Inc. To help businesses improve their market position, Technavio’s report provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Chatbot Market size
- Chatbot Market trends
- Chatbot Market industry analysis
The chatbot market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate. The focus on improving CRM will offer immense growth opportunities. However, the lack of awareness and standardization will hamper market growth.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research report on the chatbot market is designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Information Technology Include:
Global Virtual Assistant Market – Global virtual assistant market is segmented by end-user (automotive, BFSI, government, retail, and others), type (spoken commands and text-to-speech), and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Artificial Intelligence Platforms Market – Global artificial intelligence platforms market is segmented by deployment (on-premise and cloud-based) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download Exclusive Free Sample Report
Chatbot Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist chatbot market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the chatbot market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the chatbot market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of chatbot market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Retail – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- BFSI – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Government – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Travel and hospitality – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- Amazon.com Inc.
- Anboto Europe SL Co.
- Apple Inc.
- Creative Virtual Ltd.
- eGain Corp.
- Inbenta Technologies Inc.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Microsoft Corp.
- Nuance Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Email: [email protected]
View original content to download multimedia:https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chatbot-market-growth-analysis-in-systems-software-industry–discover-company-insights-in-technavio-301335720.html